Prologue/Author's Note

Greetings! My Kings, Queens, and Royals!! I can finally announce that "The Three Main Princes" are finally here!! After so many many many years of waiting, it's finally here.

Sorry you all had to wait so long,  for this book, I've just been all over the place. But I am so very thankful you guys did wait until this book was posted, so ending my short rambling here, I shall now allow you a special chapter~

----

A cool breeze went through an empty field as three hedgehogs relaxed together in a comforting silence away from all the commotion of the world around them.

One sporting blue fur, relaxed in a tree with his hands behind his head, emerald green eyes looked around lazily, half awake as the Hero enjoyed the presence of the other two who accompanied him the gentle breeze nearly putting him to sleep. 

The next, who stood underneath the tree, directly below the hero, was an antihero. His arms were crossed over his white fluffy chest, his midnight black fur softly shimmered under the setting sun. His sharp crimson-colored eyes glaring at the clouds above him.

And last but not least, one who considers himself, not a hero but not a villain either. He was just, well, himself. A man of justice. (Even if he was in the wrong sometimes)

He sat in the long green grass with innocent honey-colored eyes, as the wind gently blew through his white fur that shined like gold under the sunset.

When he gasped earning both males' attention towards him "Sonic! Shadow! Look!" he exclaimed with his tail wagging excitedly and pointing out what he was looking at.

The two soon saw a treehouse out in the distance below them, which was currently inhabited by two small children who were playing with their parents down below laughing at whatever imagination their kids had.

Until Sonic, the blue hero sat up. Now fully awake "Woah! Is that the lair?!" he said amazed as he almost didn't recognize it since it looked so new "Man it's changed so much over the years," Sonic muttered with a slightly sad smile.
"Yea! So many good memories there," the albino male said, but one of them remained quiet as he stared at the treehouse while drowning out the two's conversation until he sighed.

Closing his eyes, a bit annoyed, he finally spoke up earning the two's attention "Must be nice to still remember..." Sonic soon swung down like a monkey to make eye contact with the other male.
"Aw, don't worry bro, we'll help ya get your memories, Shad," the blue hero said with a large grin until the other male wandered over to the two with a determined look on his face "Yeah, and if that doesn't work. We'll make new ones together," he said as Sonic nodded his head in agreement.

When Shadow sighed at their antics, though a slight smirk did make its way onto his face, seeing how hard the two were trying to make him feel better as he gave the two a nod agreeing with their plans "Alright," he said as Sonic and the albino male high five each other. 

Their ears pointed forward hearing something that gained their attention, but they remained relaxed when Sonic lightly pushed the albino-furred male to get him out of the way, before flipping off of a tree branch with a clean landing.
"Time to get going," he said as the albino male smiled nodding in agreement while Shadow hummed before he began walking and the two quickly followed after him.

As they all made their way towards whoever was waiting for them on the other side bouncing a bit in the long grass, being just as energetic as the blue hero who smiled.