(20) Operation A

Ok so this week I might be posting a new chapter every 2 to 3 days because I wanna finish this book up so I can work another one. We are now reaching the thrilling parts so the chapters are gonna be quite long. Usually more than 1500 words. So your gonna blessed with long chapters this week
ԅ( ˘ω˘ ԅ)

Your POV

You woke up in the morning from the sound of your alarm clock. You rubbed your eyes sleepily and sit up on your bed, remembering what happened yesterday.

Yestersda- SAIKI KISSED ME?!?

You remembered Kusuo kissing you in his room, after you both found out they were childhood friends. Your face was like super duperrr red (lol)

He kissed me! And...that was my first kiss!!

You said mentally, screaming inside your head.

Kusuo's lips...They felt so soft and tasted so sweet..

You thought as you touched your lips.

Wait..WHAT AM I THINKING?!?

Your face became even redder as you hide your face in your pillow.

I used to be afraid of love and now I am in love... Im grateful that one who took my first kiss was Kusuo

You mentally thought as you walked out of bed and got ready for school.

Once you finished getring ready, Kusuo was already in your living room, waiting for you.

"Lets go"

[Walking to School]

The two of you were walking to school togather. People were staring at the two of you. It was because the two of were holding hands. It wasnt Kusuo's idea to hold hands, it was yours.

"Kusuo...why is everybody staring at us?", you asked him as you looked around.

Kusuo didnt reply. The stares were making you uneasy so you hugged Kusuo's arm, which made him slightly blushed.

"What are you doing Y/N??" Kusuo asked.

"The stares were making me uneasy so Im hugging your arm to make that feeling go away.", you said.

Kusuo smiled at you sweetly and the two of you continued walking to school.

Teruhashi's POV

Today is the day I make Kusuo mine!

Teruhashi thought as she gracefully walks to school, greeting everyone she meet.

"Look at Teruhashi! She's wearing hair clips!! She looks so cute!!"

"It really does suit her!"

"I wanna get one!"

Pfft, of course. Even wearing such hideous stuff, I still am the most beautiful and perfect girl in the universe!

Teruhashi boastfully thought but the hair clip wasnt just for assecories.
(Oh mah god I cant spell)
It was a device they alters thoughts to something else. It was created by Kusuke himself.

I can now prove Im the most perfect pretty girl in the world! Kusuo will know I am genuinely kind, caring and thougtful!

Teruhahsi again boast mentally about how perfect she is. She looks up and to her horror, she saw Y/N hugging Kusuo's arm affectianately. Kusuo didnt even seemed to mind at all. This angered Teruhashi even more.

Urghh!! I need to make sure that brat Y/N is out of my way to getting Kusuo!

[Class]
Your POV