Law x Dragon Reader

Start from the beginning

"That's how you do it!HAhaHahHaaHhaha!" – His weird obnoxious laugh ecoed and you felt a vein pop.

You lifted your pained dragon head up at the laughing human and bit his right arm standing out, lifting him in the air and swinging side to side, trying to tear it off.

The other humans start shouting curses and the one you just bit simply laughs.

"I'm made of rubber dumbass! You can't eat me!" – He kicks your dragon chin, making you free him , once on the ground he shouts – "I've decided, I'm keeping you as a pet!"

He pointed at you. You didn't know what he said since you didn't speak human language and simply ignored it, opening your mouth wide, ready to fire at him.

Unfortunantely the other two humans predicted this and signaled the other one for your biggest wound, caused by the previous humans who attacked you, at charged at the same time while aiming for your wound.

The force sent you flying to the other side of their ship, laying momentarily paralyzed from pain, but your instincts kept you aware of the stubborn rubber human still charging at you with haki one his fist.

Upon realizing this, you waited for him to come closer and activated your special power on your tail, once more trying to wip him along with the other two that were still a threat.

The clash didn't last long or sent them flying like you expected to, instead they stopped your tail with their hands and shoulders but held a tight grip on it, so you could no longer use it.

You roared in frustration into the sky, tears bluring your big red eyes, not ready to accept this as your end.

"Hey, guys! Stop that! You're hurting her!" – A small grey blur approached the three humans and slapped their hands away from your tail.

"What are you talking about, Chopper?! He attacked us first!" – The weird-curly-eyebrow-flaming-foot-human-dragon spoke.

"Yeah! He sent off the Sunny!" – The half red human argued.

"And you made us kiss the ground! You idiot!" – The other one remembered.

"I know all of that, but... She's hurt. And she came from Wano's direction, right Nami?" – He asked a weird looking human with two giant fruits attached to it's chest – "Then she must have run away from them. Look at her bruises!"

Everyone did as he said and you suddenly felt naked, and tried covering yourself with your damaged wings, but ended up crying in pain.

"The people must have attacked her. No wonder she'd fall from the sky and attack us! She's scared, she thinks we're like them!" – He put a brave serious face and looked the smaller male – "Captain, please let me treat her!"

"Ok! Then we'll keep her!" – He said receiving a punch.

"Of course not! Are you crazy?!" – The fruit-human shouted.

"Heh? So there's lizards this size in Wano?! Who would guess..." – The three sworded human observed you.

"How is that a lizard to you?!" – The fruit-yelling-human kept on yelling.

"Who would have thought... dragons are not extint. How interesting." – A dark human approached you carefully with a gente smile along with the small creature with a white box in hand – "I wonder if she feeds on humans..."

"She's SUPER big!" – A beautiful red and grey human got your attention – "H-Hey! What a-are you doing?!"

He kept yelling as you big softly, which was still harsh, on his robot body. You growled as he kept moving, but held him in place.