“Sure. But control that mate of yours. She is…” I cocked an eyebrow as he hesitated to find a right word to describe Templar. “Volatile” he said after few seconds.

I growled and was about to take a step towards him, but Terence held my arms.

“It is true” Sebastian stated, his eyes turning dark, making me aware of the Alpha Blood in him. “She took down five of my fighters within minutes, killed around seven rogues before any of my pack members could touch them and forced the rest of my pack members to surrender. A normal she-wolf cannot do that.” he said firmly.

I curled my fingers to form a tight fist. I wanted to break the prying nose of that Lilliput.

“An Alpha Blood too cannot compel other pack wolves to surrender like that. So tell me what is she? Is she even a wolf because she didn’t shift throughout the fight.” he said, and I took a deep breath.

“She is my mate and comes from a family which has been Alpha’s for generations” I lied smoothly. “It’s no surprise for me and it clearly shouldn’t be a surprise to you” I said in a nonchalant way. Sebastian was trying to bait me and compel me to tell the truth, but I refused to take the bait.

I will never reveal to any other pack members that Templar is a white wolf.

“I do not understand what’s so new in this. If your fighters got defeated by a she-wolf then, all I can suggest is that you personally train them.” I said with a smirk.

“Glass houses” was all Sebastian said and it wiped the smirk from my face. I was about to lunge at this Lilliput when Terence stopped me.

‘Don’t waste your time on this’ he said in my mind. I stepped back and threw a nasty glare to Sebastian before getting inside my car.

Fucker!

“All I want to ask is- is my sister still in this pack or did she cross your territory?” Terence asked Sebastian while I held the steering wheel in a tight grip.

“She crossed the territory” Sebastian said and my knuckles started turning white. “Before an hour or so. Injured my guards” he stated with a growl.

That was it!

I pulled out a stash of note from my duffle bag and threw it at Sebastian. “That should cover all the damages” I muttered and then started driving.

I drove ignoring the scenery around. Waterwave pack was located in the coastline of the country, just like Greenrock. But Whitefield and BlackRaven were packs, which had lots of hills and mountains. The roads were curvy and I had to take too many twists and turns. Since Templar ran through the woods, it was much easier for her to cross this territory.

Around ten thirty, when I was still driving through the territories of Whitefield, I got a call from Keith.

“Yes” I answered.

“She crossed Whitefield but has not been spotted in BlackRaven, yet” he said and I frowned.

“What about the neigbours? Gold-dust?” I asked him.

“Not yet” he said and I sighed. “Also, Cam woke up” he added.

“Is he fine?” I questioned.

“Yes.” He replied.

“Alright” I said and cut the call. It would take me another hour to reach the outskirts of Whitefield, by then I am sure Keith will be informed about Templar’s movements.

‘Hey Terence, did the Lilliput tell you where Templar had gone?’ I asked him.

‘The guards got knocked down before that’