"RALPH LAURENNNN!"

"Can we stop yelling for a fucking sec and talk like normal people, Dinah?!" I whispered yelled.

"Okay! Did Mani really say that she invited me?"

Seriously? This is what she wants to talk about?

"How about we talk about you using your vibrator while talking to me?!"

"It's brownie! And I wasn't playing with Brownie like that while I'm talking to you, ew!" She said appalled by the idea of whatever she was thinking.

"Oh what was I supposed to think? You turned on the vibrator so we could have a background music while we were talking? And ew? Seriously, Dj if there's an "ew" moment in this convo it was you turning that vibrator on!"

I cannot believe our conversation went down like this. I just wanted her to lie and cover for me because my mom wouldn't let me go to another party again after I came home very drunk when I said I wouldn't touch any kind of alcohol.

"It's BROWNIE Lauren! And I wasn't really using it. Jesus!"

"Stop. Calling it. Brownie! It's weird! And what were you really doing with it anyway?" I asked still not believing that she wasn't really going at it while we talked.

"It's called Brownie deal with Lauren and to answer your question my back hurt from all the laundry I did so I used it a massager." I bet she just shrugs saying this like it was a normal thing to do.

"How did you even do that?" I really didn't wanna know but curiosity is a bitch.

"I put brownie under my pillow and lay my back on it."

I was quiet for a second. Dinah is really something else.

"Wow... I can't believe I'm friends with you." I said chuckling at the idea of how weird this was.

"Well, good news for you we are not anymore since you don't invite friends to come to a party with you! Bye, Jauregui!"

"Whoa— DJ wait!"

I didn't hear the end button so I spoke again.

"Okay hear me out, I didn't not invite you. I did. I asked Mani to invite you but apparently she didn't. This is clearly not my fault. Why are you getting mad at me?"

I hear Dinah sighed and said, "I know sorry it's just pissed me off that Mani would do this. Doesn't she like to hang with me?" By the way Dinah's voice change I can imagine that she was sad by now.

"No, Dj! Mani loves hanging out with you, if anything I'll think she wanted to be with you in this party but somehow she knew you wouldn't come because Ross is not going?"

She was silent. I guess I was right about Ross?

"Well... it would be nice still if she invited me right?"

"I'll just talk to Mani okay? Can you just not make big a deal out of this? I don't want you guys get into a stupid fight again."

"Fine. But Mani is still a dick."

"Well she has one." I said and heard her laugh.

"Touché."

"Well maybe she will get laid tonight and I mean she needs to she has been grumpy lately and I think a good fuck can turn her mood around."

Mani was pretty insistent to going to this party tonight so I guess she wanted to have some fun.

"NOOOO!"

Dinah yelled again.

"Dinah! I said no yelling!"

"I'm sorry but did you just say Mani is getting laid tonight?!"