W-Why... are you doing this Levi...?

Levi's POV:

I just smile looking at Y/N all cuffed up to the bed looking so...gorgeous....oh boy this will be fun.

I went near her and I could see her shaking in fear

" Are you scared Y/N...?" I asked her

"......" She did not say anything just crying, looking so helpless...not able to do anything.

I then got closer to her ear, "What...am I really that scary?" I asked her more, she then does not answer again, which got me a little mad.

" Answer me dammit!" I yelled at her and she started to shake more and cry more

" N-no..." She muttered

I smile, " Good...now say that you love me."

" I-I...I l-love you.." She stuttered

"Good, know kiss me." I said and got closer to her and kissed her beautiful lips and I coud feel she was trying to pull away, I then let go of her and pulled on her shirt, bringing her close to the knife and had in my other hand close to her neck.

Y/N POV:

I look with fear in my eyes seeing the knife close to my neck, I start to shale in fear and look to see Levi looking really mad and I could see red in his eyes.

" Don't think I will hurt you Y/N, I mean I don't want to but...if I have to I will. Just seeing your skin being filled with bruises, scars, and cuts all over you...oh that would be nice" He said and started to bring the knife close to my left arm.

" Can I put a scar right here? That will show everyone that your are mine...I bet you would love that, right Y/N?" he said and gave me a smile that only got me more freighted of him.

" P-Please don't Levi...! I will do anything!" I yelled and looked at him with please in my eyes and see that he looked down still smiling and then looked back at with the wide eyes and got close to my face and started laughing and let go of me still laughing.

" Oh really...anything...?" He asked me and looked at me still smiling

I then just figured out what I just said and then started to freak out

" Y-Y-Yes...anything you please" I couldn't stop talking, I just don't want to be filled with scars, or bruises, or worse...

" Alright then..." Then he climb on the bed on was on and got closer to my face and bushed me down to the bed looking at me with lust and craziness in his eyes.

" Then be ready...cause we are going to be having a lot of fun together for the rest of our lives..."

He said and started to kiss me down my neck and taking off my clothes, I just close my eyes tight and turn my head shaking.

What Have I Got Myself Into...? 

Eren's POV:

"  What's taking Y/N so long?" I asked Gunther

" I have no idea, but I remember that Levi said that he was heading to his office really quite and was coming then...I wonder what's taking them so long..." Gunther said wondering

I then get up and start walking to his office

" Where are you going Eren?" Olou asked me 

" I'm going to see what's going on." I said

They nodded and I left tohis office

~Few Minutes Later~

knock

knock

" Captain you in here?" I asked and there was no response and then before I was going to knock again the door opened, It was Levi.

He look like he just woke up from a wild dream, I mean his hair is a little messy and looked really pissed at me.

" What do you want brat?!" He yelled at me a little

I saluted at him and start to ask him the big question

" S-Sir! Is Y/N and Petra In there by any chance? I was wondering if they are in here sir.

" Why...are you expecting Y/N OR Petra?" He asked me 

" B-Both of them sir." I said 

I just see that he was staring at something else and see him...smiling? Wait he never smiles what in the world!

" S-Sir are you okay? You are spacing out." I said and saw I got his attention and looked back at me not smiling anymore.

" Tch, yah I'm fine...anyways do you need Y/N?" He asked me

" U-umm, no not really but-"

" Then leave now." He said and slammed the door, I jump a little and look shocked. I just look at the door for a minute then leave and head back to the guys.

Wow I never saw Levi like that before, what's going on with him? It seem that he was very anxious for something, or for someone. Wait no what am I thinking, that's stupid he would never do something like that.

As I was heading back I saw Petra back, oh wow I thought she was back there. Oh well, as I sat back down I sat near her and saw that she looked like she had been crying.

" Hi Petra. Oh Petra were you crying?" I asked her worried

She just looks at me and gives me her usual smile.

" Oh I'm sorry, yeah I'm fine Eren don't worry I'm fine!" She said sounding happy, I just smile and see that she does look okay.

" Oh and Petra were is Y/N? Is she still with Levi?" I asked her

"U-Um...I have no idea I don't think so, why do you ask?" She looked at me confused

" Well I tried to see if she was with Levi, but when I got to his office he just slammed thee door at me and said nothing really to me, I'm was just confused..." I said and started to worry

" O-Oh um, don't worry I'm sure she is probably with Hanji or Erwin or even with someone else." She explained

" Yah probably.." I said and dozed off, but still I feel like something is very wrong. I hope that Y/N is doing okay.

Y/N'S POV:

I cant handle this anymore, I'm not sure how much I can take this...I have marks all over me and I'm only in a shirt but and breathing heavy and so sore.

I...I cant do this anymore, I feel so sick, tired, and confused. Why...why is this happening to me? I'm scared, I'm afraid that this is not a dream...is it or not...please someone help me.

I soon I was thinking about that I heard someone opening the door and saw is was Levi.

" Alright baby~ Ready for round 4?~" He said giving me a smirk and blushing a little.

" W-Why...are you doing this Levi?" I asked and started to cry and looking at him

" Because...you are mine and only mine Y/N...forever and ever" He said leaned in for another kiss

Please...someone...help me