New Guy In Our Crew!!

Y/N POV:

I had heard that there was going to be a new cadet in our crew I was pretty excited to see who it was, but right now me and Petra are just chatting like girls always do, we were talking about the boys.

( Right now you really don't have feelings for anyone right now but you will later)

" So Y/N, do u have a crush on anyone right now at this moment?!" Petra asked me with excitement, I just giggle and said " No not anyone right now, what about you?" I asked her, I knew she had a little crush on the Corporal, which I thought was a little cute.

" W-well don't tell anyone but its...Levi" She said blushing

I just smile, " Aw how sweet you two could definitely be a cute couple!", I said giggling and then we both just started laughing

"Also, Y/N-" Petra was getting ready to say something but didn't cause someone knock on the door.

*knock, knock* and the door opened and it was Gunther

"Oh hey Gunther!" I said smiling and waving at him, I see him blush a little, I just giggle a little seeing this

"H-hello, a-anyways Corporal Levi would like all of use to meet in his office right now." he said and me and Petra both nodded and got up out of her bed and went and head to Levi's office.

~ Few Minutes Later~

Once we were all in his office and settled in we saw the new cadet and he had brown hair and green eyes, huh he his pretty tall...

Levi gets up and starts talking, " This is Eren Jeager our new cadet he will be in our group for now so brat what would like to say?" Levi asked him

"Right, Hello I'm Eren Jeager, its nice to meet you all!" he said he looks at me and I just smile at him, and he started to blush a little

Levi saw this and just "tch" at it and told us to introduce are self's

" Hello I'm Gunther Schultz nice to meet ya!"

" Hey I'm Oluo Bozado nice meeting ya man."

" I'm Eld Jinn nice meeting you Jeager!"

" Hello I'm Petra Ral nice to meet you!"

" Nice to have you Eren I'm Y/N L/N nice meeting you!"

Eren  just smiles at all of us and we all stared talking and getting to know him, which was very interesting, about his parents especially his mom...his mom got eaten by a smiling titan and he saw her be eaten right in front of his eyes, I felt bad for him but that's why joined the Scout Region, to kill all the titans, though I giggled at that a little, but I'm glad that he is doing it for his mom.

No one's POV:

While everyone was talking to the new cadet a certain Captain was watching the C/H hair girl getting close to the Eren boy, he started to get really irritated and did not like it at all, he wanted to strangle the boy and  make him regret getting close to her, he wanted to be the one who can get close to her, hold her hand, kiss her, and touch her....Levi stared thinking about how she would be begging for him to please her and kiss her everywhere, and have bruises all over her. Levi did not notice that Y/N was asking him if he was okay.

" Captain Levi, is everything all right sir?" she asked him

He came back into reality and looked and saw her gorgeous eyes sparkling at him, he could not take it but he answered back to her.

"H-huh, oh yah everything is fine and also Y/N..."

"Yes, Sir!" She smiles at him so sweet

"After lunch come to my office got it?" he tried to sound a little cold but could not

"Yes Sir, but what for sir?"

"I....I just need to talk to you for a minute"

She just nods and smiles at him and goes back to talking to the others, but what she did not now was that he mad a huge mistake in her life.

Petra's POV:

I saw that Levi was talking to Y/N, I started to get a little....jealous, wait what why, Y/N doesn't like Levi, she even told me herself!

Once she came back he sat down next to me, I decided to ask her

"So what happened over there?" I asked her, she turns to me and smiles at me 

"Oh nothing he just needs to talk to me after lunch is over, I have no idea why though, I wonder?"

"Oh I see...." I said looking down

'Are you okay Petra? If you think I like him I already told you no, you need to get the courage and ask him if he likes you back! I always see him looking at you and even I believe he secretly like you back don't worry Petra!" She tried to encourage me which helped and I just smile back at her, I'm glad I have a friend like her..

" You know what how about before lunch you go and get some privacy with him and ask him the big question?!" Y/N said

I started to think then I agreed and decided before we go to lunch I will ask him

"Alright! , Thank you Y/N!"

We both smile at each other and started to chat about something else

No One's POV:

But what we all did not know was that a certain someone was hearing all of it and he just smiles  like a devil and leaves the room and goes somewhere else to laugh out his heart,

"Oh, boy this is to good, poor Petra I'm sorry but I have no more room for you in my life, I only need Y/N in my life, your to much for me this is to funny" He then started to laugh like a crazy person.

Poor Y/N.....How did this all happen..?