Chapter XIX - Starry Night Sky

Comenzar desde el principio

"Tell Bakugou-san how you really feel before it's too late and before you end up regretting it." The pink cheeked female witch reminded (y/n).

"Yeah... Right..." (Y/n) quietly replied. Uraraka gave her female friend a quick hug before the two returned to the boys.

"It's about damn time you returned," Bakugou joked.

"Oh shut up." (Y/n) said as she rolled her eyes at the male.

"Oi! Don't you roll your eyes at me woman!" Bakugou growled.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes once more as she approached him and got up close to his face. "And who are you to tell me what I can't and cannot do Bakagou?"

Bakugou narrowed his sharp red eyes at (y/n) and stared into her (e/c) orbs for a few seconds before he pushed her face away from his. "Let's just get out of this shitty place already Sassy Mouth. Come back with me and you can meet my other dragons." He said before smirking devilishly and winking at (y/n).

(Y/n) had to hide her face in her hands in order to cover her rapidly growing blush. "Let me just say goodbye to them first..." She mumbled.

"Fine. But make it quick or I'm going to leave you," He half joked.

(Y/n) lifted her head and smiled as she rolled her eyes yet again. She went up to Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka, giving them each tight hugs before separating and making her way over to Bakugou, who was impatiently standing next to his crouched down dragon.

"We're going to see you guys again sometime, right?" (Y/n) turned around and asked the trio just before she got to Bakugou.

"Of course!" Midoriya said as he smiled widely at (y/n).

A tiny frown formed on Bakugou's face as he tsked and reached out to grab (y/n)'s wrist. "Hurry your slow poke ass up already." Bakugou growled.

(Y/n) laughed silently to herself as she knew Bakugou was just jealous of the trio getting her attention instead of him getting it.

Bakugou climbed on the dragon first before offering his hand to (y/n). She gladly took it, and with help from Bakugou, she got on the dragon and situated herself behind him.

"Wrap your arms around me or you'll fall off." Bakugou said to (y/n) without turning to look at her so she wouldn't see his blushing face.

Bakugou didn't give her any more time to say her goodbyes as he gave the command to his dragon to take off.

"I don't know where we are so it may be a long flight home..." Bakugou mumbled.

"Okay! I don't mind," (Y/n) said.

When Bakugou and (y/n) took off on Bakugou's dragon, it was sunset. Everything could be seen clearly from the sky, and everything was so much more beautiful.

(Y/n) sighed as she rested her head on Bakugou's shoulder and squeezed her arms tighter around his torso. She slowly fluttered her eyes opened and closed as the feeling of the wind hitting her face made her drowsy.

By the time she woke up, she was greeted by the sight of a very starry night sky. Her eyes shot open and she gasped.

"Katsuki! Look!"