Felicitas.

Name: Felicitas.

Age: 13-14 year (GDW), 14 years (GDWO), 15 years (GTLW).

Personality: extremely fond, extremely devoted and obedient, fiercely calm, level-head, seems laid-back, she will comes fiercely protective and angered if anyone endangers anyone close to her. She almost can be aggressive, violent and short-tempered, she is the most impatient and easily provoked from her and her brothers, attacking for smalls reasons, her impulsiveness makes her attacks stronger opponents, reckless.

Breed: Kai-Ken/Wolf mix.

Appearance:

Family: Kurotora (father)(Kai-Ken), Blue (mother)(wolf/dog mix), Kagetora (twin brother), Nobutora and Harutora (younger brothers), Kaida (Little Dragon)(cousin and half-sister from Akatora's side), Shoji, Buru, Shigure and Dodo (cousins from Chūt...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Family: Kurotora (father)(Kai-Ken), Blue (mother)(wolf/dog mix), Kagetora (twin brother), Nobutora and Harutora (younger brothers), Kaida (Little Dragon)(cousin and half-sister from Akatora's side), Shoji, Buru, Shigure and Dodo (cousins from Chūtora's side), Yami (Darkness)(cousin and half-sister from Chūtora's side), Akatora and Chūtora (uncles), Leiko (arrogant), Jiro (second son), Kuro (Black) and Tora (pups with Ken).

Mate: Ken.

Special attack: Ran-Daryshin Battōga (Fang of a chaos dragon's sword draw), Retsu Genmu-Battōga (Fang of a flaming sword draw's illusion), Neck the Killer.

Pack: Kiba's pack (first), Ōu army (then)(when her mother sent her away to gets her safe after a few years of that she has pups with Ken).

Story: unknown.

Character made by: BBRaeForever1997.