Chapter 5

I was sat in the kitchen with my coffee when Frank came down in his boxer briefs.

"I thought I said I didn't want to hear it," I stated.

"You heard?" He asked, pouring himself coffee.

"Are you kidding me? You two were going at it like rabbits and he sure as hell wasnt being quiet," I said.

"Sorry," Frank said with a small shrug.

I sighed, picking up the newspaper. He poured himself some cereal as I heard more footsteps coming downstairs and a young guy came down in just a pair of tight men's thongs.

"Oh my god," I gasped, covering my eyes. "Can you two please wear clothes in my kitchen?"

"Sorry, I didn't know Frank doesn't live alone," the guy said.

He left and I uncovered my eyes and he finally came back down completely dressed. He gave Frank a kiss before grabbing a bowl and pouring cereal.

"Just help yourself, why don't you," I muttered.

Frank sat next to me at the circle table, munching loudly on his cereal.

"Seriously?" I asked.

Frank raised his eyebrows and wiped his mouth when milk dribbled down his cheek.

"You're disgusting," I mumbled.

Frank shrugged as the other boy sat down.

"What ever happened to normal one night stands?" I asked. "Now you're eating breakfast together?"

"You don't have to be so cold hearted," Frank said.

"Oh yeah, I'm the cold hearted one," I snorted. "Says Mr. I'm Gonna Die Alone."

"Well, you're the dumbass that married me," he said.

"Wait, y-you're married?" The boy asked as he paled a bit.

I waved my hand but he seemed confused.

"It's alright," I said.

Frank smiled and gave the boy a kiss on the cheek. He thankfully didn't stay long and I sighed in relief when the door finally shut.

"Good, I didn't think he was ever gonna leave," I said. "No more bringing people home."

"Hey, you just said no bringing people home once the baby is here," Frank stated. "And I'll play by that rule."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"You're seriously ridiculous," I said. "God, how am I gonna put up with you?"

"I'm gonna have to put up with you and your controlling ass," he said. "This is a lose-lose situation. But I guess you're getting a baby so that's a win for you. A lose-lose-win situation. And I get to hold this against you, but also the court shit but you'll have a family and I'll have to find another apartment. Okay, so this is a lose-lose-win-win-tie-win-lose situation."

"You sound drunk and it's only ten in the morning," I said.

"Maybe I was just so drunk yesterday that I'm still a little drunk now," he said.

"Okay, whatever," I muttered. "How many times of calling you ridiculous in one day is too much?"

"One," he stated.

"Ridiculous," I mumbled.

Frank snickered and finished eating, dumping his bowl into the empty sink.

"Wash that, I'm not your maid," I stated.

"What's the point of having a husband then?" Frank muttered.