"Take her away. Be hurry. We have more items to sell here" Auctioneer instruct them. 'item' ??? yes, she was just an item there...

"Let's go" she heard a voice of the man next to her. But, she sensed that she was unable to stand up. It was like her legs were locked and her bare feet ached a lot.

"Let's carry her" They were so quicker than she imagined. One guy carried her to his shoulder suddenly.

"Please... keep me down...I can walk...keep me down" her efforts were totally effortless. They were still in the hotel. The auction was taken place at the secret floor of the five-star, hotel Tango.

The elevator was going up. The guy who carried her kept her on the elevator floor and stayed behind her. She just understood that they were henchmen who work for the man who bought her.

"Where am I going?" she asked trying to stand up but she failed. She sat on the floor waiting for an answer.

"Please...let me go. This is a misunderstanding. I will pay for the loss. Please let me go" she begged but no answer from those men in black. She threw her glance at the floor charts.

"To 25th floor?" she asked again. The 25th floor is a penthouse of a rich man who lives in this hotel. There were rumors that he's the owner of the hotel but no one knew exactly.

"Have I been sold to the man in the 25th floor?" she asked again leaning to the elevator wall.

The door opened. An attractive fragrance blew into her nose. It must be the penthouse. The guy carried her without any permission again and walked with his subordinate towards the main door. With a trembling scared heart, she remained in silence.

"Excuse me" they opened the door and entered.

"Young master is in his room. You can go in. He is waiting for you" An old looking man instructed. As per his clothes and the uniform, he must be the housekeeper of this penthouse. Carrying her as such, two men in black climbed up the staircase and knocked a beautiful wooden carved door.

"Come In" a male voice came out. They entered the room and kept her on the floor. Without waiting for a minute, they left back while closing the door.

She raised her head to look around. A tall guy with a manly body was standing at a table which was in the corner of the room. His long sleeve white shirt was tucked into the dark shine brown trouser so neatly. His shoes shone like stars and the watch which was on his wrist must be worth more than a thousand dollars. Her eyes caught the large king size bed in the mid of the suite room which made her scared again and again. The furniture in the room was like crystals and the walls have decorated with wooden carvings. It was not just a room but a palace which the large windows faced to the ocean. The night sky was so lonely and the sound of sea waves haunted everywhere.

'Tuk.........Tuk.......... Tuk.........'

His footprints came towards her. She tried to stand up again trying to massaging her own locked legs. But, before that, his feet stopped just in front of her. Her entire body felt like sweating and her heart began to beat like crazy with the fright. She joined her handcuffed hands and thought to beg even without looking at his face.

"Please.... Please......let me go... I will pay for the loss anyhow.... Please...." she begged while kneeling down before the guy.

"How dare you speak to me!"

It was like a roar... She shut her mouth and raised her head to look at the face of the man who bought her for ten million.

A tall young guy with a gorgeous handsome face standing in front of her while frowning. Unbuttoning his cufflinks, he folded the sleeves of his glamourous white shirt up to his elbow. The blue male veins of his arms were clearly visible in her eyes. She stared at his manly face once to beg.