He smiled at me and started to chuckle before bringing his hands up to his hair and running them through it.

"You can come in you know?" He chuckles and I feel myself wanting to go in, but instead I move my body to the bathtub across from him. I slowly shake my head before sitting down on the edge.

"No, I'll wait."

Silence fills the room and I find myself opening my mouth before I could stop myself, "How far away is Storage?"

Harry stays quiet for a moment and I almost regret asking until he finally speaks, "Not too far. I don't want you going though. I'll go by myself."

A pout grows on my lips and I stand up in protest, "Why?"

"It's not your place to be."

"Well, I want to go." I cross my arms over my chest and give attitude that I regret immedietly. What am I doing? He's giving me back my sister, yet I'm still being a brat! I need to stop now, jeez!

"I could not bring her at all." Harry's voice threatens an I drop my shoulders, mad at myself.

"No, it's fine I won't go." I rush my answer before slumping backdown onto the tub. I hear Harry's hand wipe on the glass window again, letting him see me again. I look through the smudged glass and pull a smile on my face, so he doesn't think I'm having attitude.

"Fine." I see Harry's figure lean his body back into the water a few moments later the water turns off.

"Fine what?" I ask as he opens the shower door before stepping out with a towel wrapped around his bottom half. My breath hitches as my eyes capture how much more beautiful he seems to be when he's dripping with water. His hair is flattened from being wet and is much longer than I would've expected. He quickly shakes his head, whipping some droplets on me, before approaching me.

"I'll let you come." He says lowly and I look up to his towering height. He's hovering over me so much because I'm sitting on the tub and it's quite frightening, so I quickly stand on me feet.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief. I can't believe he's giving into my pleading, especially when I had attitude.

"Yes." He breaths before tilting his head towards the shower, "Go take a shower first."

* * * * *

After a quick rinse and cleansing of the hair, I rushed out of the shower not forgetting a towel this time. Master Harry choose me out an outfit to wear. I'm guessing he had someone bring up the clothes or he went to my room and got them himself. Either way, I wish he would have let me choose my own outift. He have me these pair of jeans with a long sleeved shirt. Considering that they didn't keep the air conditioning that low during the day, I could already feel the heat building in my body.

"Can't I wear something.... less?" I ask before taking my hand and waving the air in my face in attempt to cool myself.

"No."

"It's hot though." I whine as we make we make our way down the long entrance corridor. I've been by Harry's side the whole time, which is probably why I'm so damn sweaty. He walks at such a fast pace and each time I'd fall behind, he'd pull my arm to bring him back to his speed. I'm surprised that Harry isn't as hot as I am. He's wearing a large jacket thats clung to his frame well and black tight pants. I'd probably be passed out on the floor if I was wearing what he is right now.

"You won't be warm when we get to Storage."

We finally reached the huge front doors where that same intimidating body-guard vampire still stands. He greets Master with a nod and a smile that I would've thought I'd never see from someone so... bold.