6- Getting Ready

I wake up and feel someone next to me. I look and see its The a. I sigh in relief. I sit up and rub my eyes. I get up and head to Oliver's room. I walk in and see Oliver talking to someone. He sees me and comes over to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around me. I hug him and he pulls back.

I say,“Morning Ollie."

He replies,“Morning Genevieve."

I smile and look to see who the person is he was talking to. It's Tommy. I look at him and he looks at me. I turn and leave the room. I go and get in the shower. I get out and  put my bath robe on. I go out to my closet don't know what I should wear.

Thea comes and picks out a pair of dark jeans and one of my shirts that say Avenged Sevenfold on it. She hands them to me and I kiss her cheek. I get dressed and try to decide what shoes to wear.

Thea grabs a pair of black heels. I sigh and put them on. Thea tells me she is going to take me to get my hair styled. I put it in a ponytail and follow her downstairs.

Oliver is there and I tell Thea to wait. She does and I grab Ollie and drag him upstairs. We lock my door and I get my weapons chest out. He tells me to leave the weapons since I can't hide it very well in my outfit.

I sigh,“I'm probably going to come back with my hair styled a certain way as well as dyed."

Oliver says,“Go. Have fun. Just don't come back with neon red, orange, yellow, or green hair. Makes it harder to do what we do."

I shudder as the images pass through my head. I nod and he laughs. I smile and he hugs me.

I ask,“So what time tonight do we go after him?"

Oliver replies,“Ten. I gave him til ten tonight."

I nod and we head back down. Tommy comes over and I look at him.

Tommy says,“Ok you both have come back from the dead. This calls for a party. Tonight."

I look at Ollie and he looks at me. I smile and he smiles back.

I say,“Time to party."

I smile and head to Thea. I feel someone catch my wrist and I turn. I see him and stare wide eyed. I blink and see that it is Tommy. He releases my wrist and I leave out the door. I hear Thea behind me and I see Diggle. I tell Thea to wait by the car.

I ask,“Mr. Diggle, May I talk to you please?"

Diggle comes several feet away from the car walking next to me.

I ask,“How did you get into personal bodyguard?"

Diggle replies,“I served several years in the army and when I came back from Afghanistan, I had some personal issues. I decided to become a personal bodyguard because it seemed to be a good idea."

I ask,“And it's not anymore?"

Diggle replies,“No offense, Ms. Queen but-."

I interrupt him saying,“Genevieve Call me Genevieve."

Diggle continues,“Genevieve, I didn't think I would have to go on goose hunt for my clients."

I smile and reply,“Diggle, it's just, when my brother and I were on that island, we had to change. We had to change to survive. We aren't the same people we were when we got on that yacht."

I lift up my shirt and Diggle starts to turn away.

I say,“John, look."

He does and his eyes widen.