Meeting his Friends

Fuck you JP!
Wade screams from the Golf with Friends video I am watching, I am currently in my room, just sitting on my bed. I felt like messing with some makeup today, I have my weird girl moments. My laptop to the left of me, as I grab another eyeshadow, being another dark colour, I was never very into makeup and probably never will be. I know the basics but that is about it.
"Baaaabeeeeeee!!" I hear the front door open and someone yell.
Mark.
"In my room." I call back, thinking if I should stop with the makeup but decide against it.
"Whoa, Y/n with makeup and actually taking the time?" He jokes and I roll my eyes, pouting. "Sorry babe, so I have a question."
I simply nod as Wade yells in the video, and I awkwardly try to ignore it. "Whats your question?"
"Well, some friends are coming into town and they kinda want to meet the amazing girlfriend that I have." He smiles and walks to sit on the end of the bed.
"Okay?" I shrug "And im not amazing but who are these friends?"
I out down my brush, bored of this and i chuck everything back in the box. And place it on the ground.
"Well, some youtuber friends. Ethan, Wade, Bob, Tyler- those sort of people."
"Yeah, sure babe." I smile weakly as I grab the mirror and place it on the floor, trying to avoid it.
"Cool! They finally get to meet the best girl in the world!" He laughs and moves closer, smiling ear to ear.
"Not the best." I shrug and turn back to my video before looking at Mark.
His hands move to my thighs, and moves closer to me on the bed. "You are. And you don't have to meet them."
"No, I want too." I smile and kiss him lightly before pulling away.
"Good." He kisses me now, and I kiss back before it gets deeper.
I push him back, and he pouts as he pulls away. "Meanie."

(That didnt go how i thought but.. it went 😂)

The Next Day
I wasn't nervous yesterday but now, I feel like I am drowning in worries. Mark had told me that Jack will be there and I am glad for that. Whenever it gets to much, Jack seems to pick up on it.

I headed out for Marks, in my ripped skinny jet-black jeans, a tye-dye shirt (black and white), black converses and my hair is out with mt fringe down. I also have my leather jacket on, not wanting any scars to be seen. I don't want them to see them before they see me, it happens alot with people. They always notice my scars first, and then, thats all they remember. Not saying his friends are like that but it is usually just an instinct to people and I don't blame them, they are people. Just like me.

I get to the front door, I have barely any makeup on, just mascara and some coverup. I had foegot to add any cover up on my arms but maybe it is good, I won't sweat it off. But then, I won't have the courage to take my jacket off if I need too. I knock on the door awkwardly, I know that only Mark is here and maybe Jack but i still worry if i am wrong and got the details moxed up. The door opens and a happy, tall Mark is there. He kisses me quickly before welcoming me in.
"Heyy..." I awkwardly say.

"Don't be too nervous. It is just the weirdos, as weird as me." He smiles at me, and right on que, the door goes off.
I gulp. Mark walks over to the door, as I begin to panic and thoughts begin to flood in. I am lucky to hear them walk in, I look up, snapping out of my trance but hoping that it is Jack. To my displeasure, it isn't.
Bob, Tyler and Ethan walk in. I gulp silent to myself. I look at the people that I also watch and liked. But i begin to worry, I give them a smile.
"And you must be the lucky girl! Or unlucky!" Ethans cute voice says, and walks up to me. "Names Ethan."
"I uh know..." I smile "But nice to meet you."
"Well, guess you know all of us." Bob chuckles.
I nod, embarrassed and Mark walks over to me, standing near me and holds my hand quickly to squeeze it before letting go and asking if they need a drink. Bob nods and walks in with Mark to his kitchen, which is basically in the room behind us, they walk through to that part of the house, no door blocking us. I awkwardly look at Ethan then Tyler.
"Sorry," I mutter, knowing I might as well tell them something partly true "I get nervous around new people but I mean, once im okay, I am a loud and annoying person." I laugh a bit.
Ethan laughs a little and Tyler joins in.
"Same." Ethan smiles, very cutely.

Once we all get comfy on the couch, and Mark talks to his friends, the door goes off. Knowing I won't be gain to get it yet, Mark lets go of my hand and walks over to the door. I can't help but feel really useless, seeing as i can't even answer the door. I look up to see Wade and Molly walk in, smiling. I look down for second, still clutching onto my sleeves tightly. Mark hasn't noticed that I am doing it, maybe because I do it all the time especially with new people.
"Nice to meet you." Wade smiles and shakes my hand, which after I move back to hold my sleeves again. Mark notices but I just shoot him a big smile.

Soon we are all sitting around again, but i am still hoping Jack will come around. I also still have music playing through one ear, Mark said they shouldn't care but I can't help but feel a little rude but I know if i dont have that little thing, I might panic.

We sit around for a bit, talking about anything, me being pretty quiet and Tyler hasn't talked to much either but more then me. I feel my phone going off in my back pocket but I also don't want to be rude but it could be important. I did ring Austin a couple days ago to talk, and we planned the next meeting which I cancelled cause i just didn't feel okay but I told him i felt sick, I see Mark notice me lost in thought and I mutter something out.
"Sorry, just excuse me for one sec." I mutter, feeling rude but i walk out past the kitchen and out to the back patio.
I grab my phone out and take earplugs out to answer. (Mark did knoq she cancelled it too.) "Heyy." I say into the phone which i am holding up to my left ear, seeing as the earplug is still in my right.
"Oh, heyy Y/n." Austins famaliar voice says.

He asked some questions about how I am feeling and i told him i am meeting somw of Marks friends, he also asked about eating and I answered him with short responses as i paced a bit before leaning on a rail where I originally stood. He asked about self harm, and I just said fine and no new ones. But the whole time, i felt like someone was there. I hung up after saying a bye and he said have a good night. I turn and see... (Was going to do Ethan but..) Tyler.
"Oh, heyy, sorry. I didn't know you were out here." I smile, worrying a little.
"All good, just needed some fresh air. I didn't mean to be here when you were on the phone."
I just smile "No need to be."
He smiles back, and we laugh a little, nervous.
"I see someone." I smile, knowing he is probably curious. "I have depression, and anxiety. So it helps seeing someone."
This started an okay conversation and he seemed happy that I told him, with barely any fear.
"Yeah, well, it isn't something to be ashamed off- seeing as you watch Mark and have seen me, Ill spare the details but it gets better."
"Yeah, I've learnt that." I smile "Well, Ill head in, see you soon."
And with that, I walk back inside. It was good having some time with just Tyler. I gulp and leave my phone on the counter with the earplugs.
Just. Breathe.

After sitting for 10-20 mins
The door goes off, Mark gets up to get it and finally the boy I wanted here is here.
"Jackaboy!" I smile and walk over to him as he walks in, smiling.
"Heyy Y/n!" He smiles before grinning and pulling me in for a hug.
"Even with people here, I will hit you in the balls." I mutter to him and he steps back, hands in the air.
I look over to see the others, Tyler also came back in about five minutes after me. I realize how rude that could of been but then think if they understand that i have known Jack longer. Ethan smiles and Tyler does too, before Mark sits back down and smiles to, practically saying that it is alright that i did it.
"She isn't a hugger." Jack laughs and sits down with us as i make my way back over to Mark to sit with him, but earlier replays in my mind.
I sit for a couple of minutes before giving Jack a look to meet me in the kitchen, I get up, excusing myself to get a drink which i do also want one.

Soon enough, Jack also walks in and talks.
"Whats up, weirdo?"
I quickly go over earlier and he smiles "Its all good, you know Tyler won't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone till you are rwady, plus it is your story and news." He smiles reassuringly.
"Thankyou Jack." I smile.
He smiles back, and I give him a quick hug before pulling away and grabbing my drink.
"Tell anyone that I hugged you and I will chop a ball off and soak it in vinegar."
And with that, I walk off.

Maybe tonight won't be so bad.
Maybe I will meet some new friends as well.
..Maybe maybe..

*brofists* 👊