Just Another Fan......Or Maybe More

Chapter 1

"Thanks Mom", i say as i slam my car door shut and walk towards the entrance of the mall. " meet me back out here at five Zoey. You got that!" i hear my mom shout at me as i open up the mall doors and wave at her. As i walk in I blast my music in my ear and look around for my friends, We usually meet by the fountain in the middle of the mall.

I fiddle with my bracelets as i ride down the escalator and the fountain comes into view. i jog over there and I'm greeted with smiles. " Its about time you got here, we were just about to leave you behind," says Alex as he gets up and takes one of the buds out of my ear. He puts it in his ear and nods his head in approval," Bulls in the Bronx....Good choice." I smile at him and look over at Julia. ' Finally I've been waiting all week to spend my money here!" I say clapping my hands from the excitement of being able to buy more band merch!

She laughs and puts her hand on my shoulder. " calm down dood, first we have to go say hi to Jordan." Me and Alex exchange looks and sigh loudly. " Do we really have to visit your boyfriend every time we come here. You see him like everyday!" Alex says as he runs a hand through his dark shaggy hair.

' Yes now come.... or no hot topic for you!" she says pointing a strict finger at us but me and Alex just laugh at her and she tries to look mad but smirks before she turns around and walks away. We follow closely behind and smirk at each other listening to King for a day.

When we arrive at footlocker Julia takes off looking for her boyfriend and Alex and i look at the vans and converse. After what seems like forever she walks out of the back room with a huge smile on her face. I roll my eyes and put down the black converse I was holding. " Ok guys where to next?' I ask and we all look at each other smiling."Hot Topic!" we all say at the same time and start laughing. We walk out of footlocker and towards hot topic not knowing who we would run into when we got there

Thanks you guys for reading my story. like and comment what you think so far. Luv you guys! Peace Out!! Thats what Zoey looks like in the sidebar.