2 - Bular and a Sighting

ابدأ من البداية

"Centuries of Trollhunters and I will have killed two in almost as many days," Bular says with a snarl.

"He's good at math!" Toby exclaims, terrifyingly. The boys started to pedal away from Bular on their bikes. Jim exclaimed to Toby to go faster, as he was exclaiming loudly as he can to Toby a truck was flying toward them, "flying truck! Incoming!"

Right beside them, catching up to them was Bular, "I'll flay the skin from your bones!"

"I like the way my bones are! Thanks!" Toby does a wheelie on his bike which made him go slightly faster than Jim. The boys went down Delancey while Bular was roaring and grunting as he runs on his knuckles and legs like a rock monkey.

Jim then suggested taking a shortcut where Bular couldn't get through and save them time. Behind Stuart Electronics, that made Toby worry, "I can't through there!"

"You've been on a diet for 14 years, you can fit!" Jim says as he rides through the alleyway behind Stuart Electronics. But, Toby had trouble getting through.

"I can't fit, I can't fit!" Toby cries, his bike wasn't moving until he felt his bike and body getting through, "I can fit! Yay, diet!" Toby exclaims happily. Jim looks behind him and noticed Toby had gotten through the slim alleyway, but he saw a figure on top of the building.

There was a dim glistened of black armor and purple linings, Jim couldn't see them - they turned into a blur, like a shadow that blended in with the dark night at midnight. Jim's eyes widen, they turned their head toward them and stared at them for a while till they jumped in the distance. The armor looked familiar to Jim - the same design and material used for his armor.

Jim ignored it and continued to pedal for his life. They finally got out of town, being relieved, Bular wasn't there behind them. Toby was relieved more that he wasn't dead by a big troll brute.

"Master Jim!" Blinky laughs.

"Bular is trying to kill us!" Jim started loudly, "He chased us all over town!"

"And you're still alive!" Blinky added in the good part then continued being positive, "I knew you had potential, Master Jim," Blinky was happy for Jim's accomplishment of staying alive. However, Jim didn't feel accomplished - he scurried around town in fear while Bular was chasing them and his amulet wasn't working.

Toby pants and goes in front of Blinky, "you have a sweet voice, but you bring death with you!" Toby breathes heavily, catching his breath.

"You can guys can fight him, right?" Toby questioned. Blinky kindly refused and smiled awkwardly.

Toby goes walking over to Arrrgh's side and pointed at him with his plump thumb, "What about him? He's big,"

"Pacifist," Arrrgh points out. Toby frowned and patted Arrrgh's stone arm, "man, what a waste for a hulking brute..."

"Thank you," Arrrgh says happily. Blinky proclaims that is why they have the Trollhunter because of trolls like Arrrgh - a hulking brute but won't fight because they are a pacifist. Arrrgh had retired from the dark times when he wasn't a pacifist.

While they were having the overdue breather, Bular appeared down the corner while damaging the ground with his stone claws. Blinky and Arrrgh immediately ran the other direction, Jim and Toby went as well. Jim and Toby were pedaling as fast as they could down a dirt trail that was leading to the canals.

"Master Jim! Don your armor!" Blinky exclaims.

"I've tried, but the amulet won't listen to me!" Jim cries as he kept pedaling.

"Did you speak the incantation?!" Blinky questions.

"I've been incanting the crap out of it, and it's not working!" Jim exclaims as he answered.

"Just focus and incant dude!" Toby exclaims as he tried to hang on to Arrrgh. He was bouncing everywhere on the back of Arrrgh. It looked like he could barely hang on and was about to fall off of Arrrgh.

Once they got to the canals, the two trolls and Toby went down the canals towards the entrance of Trollmarket. On the other hand, Jim was at the top of the canals where Bular was charging toward him. Jim brings out his amulet and said the incantation, sadly, nothing worked as it did before in town.

The Trollhunter tries again but more loudly. On the last time, he was calmer and began to recite the incantation on the amulet.

Right before Bular landed a punch on Jim, his armor formed. Bular's punch made Jim go flying in the air as his armor started to go on his body. The blue ancient sparks and mist were bright like the sun. Jim landed on his feet and created a mark on the concrete ground of the canal.

Jim's sword emerges from his hand, this made him kneel and tried to raise his sword with all of his might. Once he did, Bular growled.

Jim stared for a second, "Uh... nope!" Jim started to run toward the others where the entrance was. But, Bular got in front of Jim so he couldn't escape. Blinky exclaims from the distance to use his daylight sword.

"I'll drink your blood from a goblet made of your skull!" Bular exclaims as he brings out both of his swords.

"Cut him like a meatloaf, Jim!" Toby cries out. Jim raises his sword and imagines he was slicing up a meatloaf as he did yesterday for lunch. Bular charges toward him and swung his sword at him, but Jim brought all of his courage and fought back but it didn't work out so well. His sword did hit Bular but it got stuck onto Bular's stone arm.

Bular smiled evilly and kicked him, Jim used his sword as a distraction and ran toward the entrance of Trollmarket.

"Let's go, Jim!" Toby reached out his arm and so did Jim, but sadly, Jim didn't make it and the portal closed. Jim's armor suddenly disappears and his amulet fell onto the ground. Jim yelped, he places himself on the wall of the canal and watched Bular running toward him while growling like a raging bull.

Jim screamed once he saw him getting closer but Jim was pulled into the wall. Bular hit the wall with both of his stone fists but nothing made a single dent.

"He nearly... we nearly.... We almost!" Jim stammered as he panted.

"We almost what? Speak, Master Jim," Blinky demand calmly.

"He almost killed us!"

"'Almost', a very important word," Blinky started to walk to the dark abyss, "a life of 'almost' is a life of never,"

Jim ignored Blinky's words, "why'd the armor suddenly shut off?" Jim asked.

"You, Master Jim, are the first human to possess the amulet crafted for Trolls," Blinky turned his attention toward Jim, "it's behavior will be unexpected." Blinky looks back at the abyss and it started to light up. It was a staircase of blue gems.

"This way, Masters," Blinky pointed down the stairs. Jim and Toby followed Blinky. One of the boys asked if they were safe in where they were.

"Indeed. The incantation forbids entry to Heartstone Trollmarket by GummGumms such as Bular, for they are the most fearsome of trolls,"

"'Gummgumms'?" Jim echoed questionably.

"Scary ones," Arrrgh says.

"Okay, wait, wait," Toby runs in front of the blue troll, "so, Bular can't get in here, right?"

"Into Heartstone Trollmarket?" Jim specified.

"No, Master Jim," Blinky replied. Jim and Toby looked past Blinky and noticed a large number of minerals and gems. Both of the boys were in awe.

"This is the world you're bound to protect. This is Heartstone Trollmarket!" Blinky exclaims.