➳ one

CHAPTER ONE | PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Letting out a sigh, you laid your head on top of the booth's seat and stared at the ceilings colored lights. You were currently accompanied with two of your acquaintances, Sting and Rogue, who were asking you for a large favor - one you were tempted to decline but they, mostly Sting, had kept nagging you about it.

"Please, please, please [Y/N]!" His hands were clasped together as he rested his forehead on them, letting out another whine as he tried his best to convince you. "If you do this, it'll be a great help for Rogue." The blond let out another cry for help, but none of it was really helping him persuade you.

The main reason you weren't agreeing with it was because of Rogue, the person who was in need of the favor but he was doing nothing but munching on his fries and taking sips of his half-empty soda. He hadn't even muttered a single word after he had greeted you, just let Sting do all the whining and persuading - which was getting really irritating.

"For the last time Sting, I am not doing it," You told him as you picked up your abandoned burger and took a large bite out of it, ignoring the bit of sauce that splatted onto the corner of your lips, "Plus, doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"Nah, they broke up like months ago," Sting added a humorous chuckle while Rogue had finally cared to finally enter himself into the conversation with a scoff. You turned your attention to the dark-haired one of the two, raising an eyebrow at his aggressive sound - and also silently questioning him what had happened.

"Skiadrum didn't like her, both of them got into a huge fight, and they broke it off," Sting answered your silent question, and you responded with a nod and took another bite of the burger, thinking of why this person 'Skiadrum' didn't like her - it was Yukino Agria, how could someone not like her -

"Wait, you want me to meet the man who didn't like Yukino?"

"...Yes."

"You're absolutely crazy."

"No! We just need Skiadrum to approve of someone so that way he'll stop bugging Rogue," Sting defended, "and stop coming over to our apartment." Both of the boys in the booth cringed at what Sting had said, making you a bit curious as to why they had that reaction.

"Listen, [Y/N], I know what we're, or what I'm, asking for is a bit too much, but it's only a week," Rogue spoke to you with a pleading tone, but the tone seemed to be so faint that it was almost difficult to make out, but you could hear it seeing as it was the only tone you wanted to hear from Rogue during this whole conversation.

"Seven days and it's over, correct?" You made direct eye contact with Rogue, making sure that he agreed with you about the seven days only. "Correct." He responded back, earning him a large smile from you as you lied back onto the booth's seat and picked up your burger, taking more bites before spluttering out your answer.

"Fine, but you better treat me right, boyfriend." You sent Rogue a playful wink, making him roll his eyes and follow your action in resting back into the booth while Sting just slumped his shoulders and laid his forehead onto the tabletop, letting out another whine.

"I spend like twenty minutes whining but when you say one sentence she agrees."

i finally publishing this story! i personally like this story and since i've been stuck reading a lot of modern!au's, i thought i'd do one myself but of rogue! [plus there will be an upcoming bnha fanfic too so watch out for that] but before anything happens, YES! Pretty Promises will return next month after the new season starts, it will become a whole new different story and it's bound to be more better, i promise.

but other than that, i'd like the thank everyone who had waited for my horrible ass and the stories — and again i am thankful for y'all liking them a lot, so much love to you guys!!!

now, much much love, itseucliffe