Broken

Time always seems to never be moving, though the clock ticks,but it never moves.
I am the girl in your mirror that watches you day and night,I am the one that says you look horrible,I am the doubt you receive when you look at you reflection.
I am only now as one name,the one name that terrifies you,and that gives you nightmares when you sleep,my name is Broken. Broken is how you feel when you look into a mirror,and you see your life all shattered and broken,the way you feel when you say I am not loved or wanted. My story begins on how I ended up in your mirror. I am a girl of thirteen,and I live with a small family in the woods of Glend.
   Broken,my mother calls me, she wants me to come and help with the chores,but I found my myself so caught up in the beauty of nature that i did not hear her call. All day  and every night at stare at the glassy water with the moon shinning so bright,I wonder to myself if the water is really glass? Or is it just a reflection of the moon. My mother calls me again and I come running ton her. Sorry mum, I say,I got caught up in the glassy water. Broken,my mum says' why do you spend so much time staring at the glassy water? I say to myself the real reason, because I know one day something well happen to me,and I will have to make the biggest decision of my life. Mum,it's because the looks like glass of the reflection of the moon. Day and night grow colder by the minute,your going to catch your death out in that weather! All I ever dreamed was to see the water turn to glass,and listen to the wolves howl at the moon. Broken,my little sister says; why do you long to be out in the cold weather? I say to her; because the dead of night is like walking into a dark room,where there is things to be found and creaking of the floor while someone is walking behind you. To see life in it's truest nature,and to see the animals in there free mind. Midnight has struck and I the clock ticks but never tocks, I wake up out my bed shivering at the sound of the wolves howls,and the wind screaming. I creep to the door and pull on my boots and I barely open the door when I hear a creek on the steps,I stand frozen with fear and wonder who is that? I wait for an hour,but no one comes down. I open the door slowly,but before long I hear a scream if horror,my blood freezes,and my heart races,I try not to think of it,but I hear the agany of the torture scream. I wonder to myself,is it just me or can anyone else hear the agany scream. I walked outside into the white world where the snow lays so thick,and the cold freezes your blood. As I make my way to the lake of glass, there's something in the distance watching me,and staring at me. A whisper I hear,and a voice so small it sounds like a child,but can that be just me? Or is it the thing I saw sitting right where I stand now? As I creep deeper into the woods,my heart beats so fasts as if I'm trying not to freeze myself. The wolves howls and the air so cold that I might die if I go out any further than here. I push myself to seek deeper mysteries that these woods carry, and most of all to find out who that ghostly,dark creature is and why they called my name.