Chapter 3: Dinner With The Enemy

Start from the beginning

Y/n:
"What do you guys do there?"

Jimin:
"Uh well..."

Y/n:
"I'm sorry if I make you feel like I'm pushing you, I am just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." *Smiles*

Jin:
"It's fine. Jimin & Jungkook work on interviewing and hiring. Taehyung works with the products that our company sells. He makes sure which goes to which stores. Namjoon & Yoongi work on contracts and collaborating with other companies. They pretty much just go to meetings and such. Hoseok focuses on our companies computers and software. Lastly, I just watch over all of them."

Y/n:
"Like a supervisor?"

Jin:
"Yes, exactly."

Y/n:
"What does your families company do?"

Hoseok:
"Not much, we produce electronics, software, and such. "

Y/n:
"That's actually really cool."

Taehyung:
"Enough about us. What about you, what do you do?"

Y/n:
"I've actually been living and working in an orphanage till now. My parents died when I was young, so I ended up at an orphanage. I stayed and helped out, I just couldn't bring myself to leave my family. Now I'm working at, Namjoon, what was the name of that cafe?"

Namjoon:
"Le Cafe grande?"

Y/n:
"Yes, that one."

Namjoon:
"I didn't know you worked there?"

Y/n:
"Actually, my first day is tomorrow."

Taehyung:
"I always wanted to work at a cafe, maybe even own one of my own."

Y/n:
"I think that actually sounds pretty cool. Tell me when you decide to open one, I'll be your first employee. I make one mean coffee." *Laughs*

Taehyung:
*Laughs* "You'll definitely be my first employee."

Y/n:
*Looks at her watch and yawns* "I should really get going. It's really late."

Namjoon:
"Why don't you stay, the car ride is probably long and I can see your really tired. You can just use one of our guest rooms."

Y/n:
"I can't, I don't want to intrude."

Hoseok:
"Trust me, you won't." *Smiles*

Y/n:
"Thank you. *Smiles* I know this may sound really weird, but do you guys have any clothes I can borrow? I can't really sleep in these, and I don't really feel comfortable sleeping in my undergarments in a house full of boys, no offense."

Jungkook:
"That's understandable, you can borrow some of my clothes. Come on, follow me. *Waves in his direction and walks upstairs* Here. I hope they fit."

Y/n:
"I think these are way too big. Do you have anything smaller?"

Jungkook:
*Smiles* "Yes, just wait here."

Y/n:
"Okay."

*Few seconds later*

Jungkook:
"Here you go. Now these will fit." *Hands her the clothes*

Y/n:
"Thank you, well um, goodnight." *Bows and leaves*

*Damn! I can't call dad anymore, I guess I'll just text him. First I have to hack into the system, don't want them to somehow use my phone. This is such a pain.*

Text:

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"When are you going to change my name, dad?"

Dr. Poopy Pants💩:
"When you change mine. So how's the mission going?"

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"Good. I was able to get into there house. They actually had me sleep over, and gave me clothes. I think they're really buying this whole 'good girl' act."

Dr. Poopy Pants 💩:
"Good. You remember the plan with Jackson right?"

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"Obviously dad, I was the one who came up with the plan. Tell Jackson it'll probably be in a week."

Dr. Poopy Pants 💩:
"Alright, get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you."

Ms. Grumpy Pants 😡🙄:
"You too. Tell Mr. Lee goodnight for me as well. Bye."

*End of Text*

Y/n:
"I should go to sleep now, I can't be late for school." *Puts phone down and goes to sleep*

3 Person Pov:

*Is BTS really falling for her act, or are they slowly falling for her? Keep reading to find out...*