Part 1

*>Y/N POV<*

Hi, I'm Y/N. I am 20 years old and I attend Seoul university. My major is nursing. Currently I am in my favourite cafe stressing about a project I have due in 2 days and just started now.... I am a huge procrastinator and love watching dramas so that's how I'm here.

It is 9:30pm right now and normally the cafe closes at 10:00pm. I grab my laptop, books, and bag and head for the door. "Bye miss yang, tell Jackson I say hi" I say to the cafe owner. Since I come here a lot I know the owner and the owner's son well. Miss yang comes around the conter and gives me a hug and a little cake. "Okay bye dear, be careful when you walk home and please eat the cake I know how much you love them" she says while giving me a warm smile and the small box that contains the cake. I thanked her and left.

On my way out I heard a sort of whimpering noise. What was that? I said to myself "hmm". I heard it again. I followed it the best I can and it lead me to the side of the cafe where the dumpsters and trash are. The alley was dark and cold, the only light that could be seen was the light from the moon. "Hello?... is anyone here. Are you hurt?..." I said, my voice shaking a little bit because I didn't know what was making that noise and didn't know if it was a good thing or bad thing.

I kept following the noise and it seemed to be coming from behind one of the big dumpsters. Please let whatever is making that noise not harmful. I said over and over again while walking closer to the noise. I turn the corner of the dumpster and find a small dirty dog hybrid with what it seems to be a ripped blue sweater and black sweatpants. Omg I hope he's okay. Please let him be okay I say in my head looking at the fragile hybrid with his knees tucked into his chest. I bend down to the hybrids level and it tries to scoot away. "Hey, it's okay I'm not gonna hurt you" I said, my voice small and caring.

One second the dog hybrid hissed at me the next he was clinching his stomach in pain. "Are you okay?..." silence "please let me help you, I won't hurt you...please" I said moving towards him again holding his arms to help him up so I can bring him home to help him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I hope u liked the first chapter, I will try to write more and hopefully improve my writing abilities.

At first I was gonna do Hoseok as a otter cause I think that would be cute but idk if maybe I will make another story as Hoseok or another member as an otter hybrid