chapter 4|first day of school

Red POV

Groggily my eyes open only to be blinded by the light hiiiisssssssss .

The light it burning my retinas.

After 5 minutes of me giving myself a motivational pep talk I finally get up and stretch then grab my towel, toothbrush, shampoo and toothpaste and my uniform then head to the bathroom my eye still closed from tiredness.

As I was about to open the door myself the door already opened making my hand brush against something hard....what the.

I open my eyes to see my hand was on Grey's chest.

HOLYSHITHEHASANEIGHTPACKOMLWHATTHEHELLDOIDO.

I swiftly moved to a side and kept my head down so he didn't see my burning face.

As soon as he was out I rushed in and put my hand on my mouth.
((Red hunny your gay is showing))

After calming my self down I showered and did all the things I was supposed to I stepped out of the shower seeing as I forgot my hoodie I took of my blazer grabbed the hoodie and slip it on then turn around to see grey laying on his bed reading a magazine about certain female body parts **cough***

The uniform consisted of white blouse, a blazer, a blue and black striped tie,black pants and any black shoes in also had my hoodie on but it was a school hoddie.

I then head outside and see the Dylan alone I then walk up to him and say the hi's and Hello's .

"Wait where do we get breakfast from?" I ask confused.

"Well you can go get it from the cafeteria or some from the vending machines I guess.
But seeing as you a newbie roccomed get vending machine breakfasts the canteens are a scary place" Dylan says

"Eh?" I ask confused

"What haven't you ever been to a school before?" He scolded

"No actually I've been homeschooled my entire life."

.((time skipssssuuuuuu)))

We ended up meeting lycan outside the vending machine and had some cold breakfast that was in plastic cases. Tasting new food for the first time was amazing I'll be honest with you for that.lycan and dyaln say the look on my face and said.

"Why do you look like you just discovered Narnia or somat incredible?"lycan asked

"Oh its just that I'm used to the maids and cooks of my house cooking for me I'm not used to new food."

"RING RING boys that was the bell" silver says standing behind them scaring the utter shite out of the boys.

"Now Now don't want to be late for you first day" she said smiling obviously directing it to Red.

"E-Erm yes miss"

FIRST CLASS : MATHS ((NO GOD WHY ))

Yawning Red and lycan headed to there first lesson at class B3 where as Dylan had P.E.

Walking into the classroom the air shifted to him seeing as he's the new kid and to be honest he didn't care one bit.

Taking a vacant seat and sitting down seeing as all the seats tooken that where around lycan where tooken.

A few awkward ass minutes late the teacher arrived and had us all settled the teachers name was Mr beatle and it suited him quite well, he was small and stubby and everyone had basically zero respect for him.

Like 45 minutes latee

"And then that would lead to---oh head teacher w-what a suprise shall we talk outside" Red zoned back in when Mr beatle said that he looked at the head teacher and caught his eyes the moment he saw Red he visibly flinched and beckoned Mr beatle outside to talk.

The moment he left people started talking and basically being a nusicance.

I suddenly felt something hit my hood I turned around to see some fat gangster wanna be boys giggling like bafoons.

In the centre was a slim yet visibly muscely boy with platmuin blonde hair that had a tattoo in his right arm, the same arm was holding a ball of paper.

I looked at him and gave him the middle finger and then all his "friends" began to luagh and the boy looked offened.

Truning back around quite smugly I immersed myself into a book not hearing the foot step if the boy coming near but out of the corner of my eye I saw a tattooed hand and was just to slow to dodge it and the hand grabbed at the edge of my blazer dragging me up and making me deliver a sharp glare to the person whom was, suprise, the bolde haired dude who I could see had green eyes filled with rage or hurt from his dignity.

"What" I said coldly and stil holding into my book.

"Don't what me you git" he spat at me and i was already one hindred percent done with his shit.

I let my muscles relax then dropped my book and I ouched in the face and heard a satisfying crack and some blood from his nose got on to my blazer.

I let out an annoyed "tch" and picked up my book throwing a pitiful glance in the direction of the blond haired fool who was gettin up his hand on his nose and still some blood was coming out. I looked around the room to see every eye on me and lycan look shocked really then the bell rang.

I packed up and turned around only to get a fist to my stomach take all the air out of me I fell back but my hand caught onto a desk and I stayed up and resumed my posture only this time it wasn't the blonde dude it was fat dude with short stubby haìr.

He let out a yell of anger and charged at me i just jumped onto a desk and ran the out of the classroom, completely forgetting about lycan and as soon as I got to the stairs I looked around to see the fat dude running after me and simply stayed still the side stepped letting fall down a series of stairs and turned only to be met with a kick to my chest making me join the dude falling down but my landing was softened by the fact I ......... landed on GREY F14k .

A pure moment of silence ensued and then I mumbled an apology and ran towards the art classroom.

First day of school and already made enemies great.

Grey's POV

After having Red fall on top of me I walked up the stairs to see the idiots that did it .

"Grey sorry about that git falling ontop of you " the slightly over weight boy said to me but I didn't care about what he said I was to ticked of about what he said. MY Red how dare he treat MY RED with such disrespect I didn't listen to another word before ouching him in the fade sending him flying.

I then gave my killer death glare to the rest of them and said .

"Stay away from him"

Hi hello yes here's a definition of erm git by urban dictionary.....one that I type that it sound worser then before.