19

"Ugh.."

"You dont have to lie" she said, looking up at me. Her (e/c) orbs now displayed her worries of what the answer than I can give her.

What did that Tendou dude tell her anyway?

There is no way he told her about the dare right? At least I hope so..

"What do you mean (Y/n)-Chan?"

"Tell me the truth, did someone dare you to talk to me?"

He did, didn't he?

As I now looked into the female's eyes, I could see tears forming in the corner of her eyes.
"Y-yeah.."

Oh how dumb am I to tell her the truth...

"Oh..okay well ugh-" (Y/n) was now in the hurry to get away from me, saying that she will eat lunch with Tendou.

"I'll see you later then!" She said as she waved, and ran to Tendou's direction smiling.

I hate the feeling in my chest...what is this?

Perhaps it's jealousy?

As you and Tendou sat alone on the roof top, you both started a conversation.

Learning more about Tendou, it somehow made you feel happy on the spot.
"Hm...can you see colors (L/n)-Chan?"
"Yeah, what about you?"
"Oh same! I went to Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High last year, even tho my older brother went to another school"
"Really? That's cool, I never saw you there"

The conversation went on and on, until the bell rang, telling both of you to head to class.

"Well, guess we have to go now"
"Yep, let's go before we will be late"

With that, the class was okay.

Time passed while you were daydreaming, looking out of the window right next to you. But your ear, caught the words "group project" that came out of the teachers mouth.

You always did group projects alone anyway, it was no big deal for you until she told the whole class that EVERYONE has to be in the group, or they wouldn't get full credit.

As everyone rushed to their partners, you sat there. Alone.

"Do you like being alone?" My sister asked, as she poured hot tea into one of the cups that stood on the table.
"What do you mean?"
"Don't act like I can't see those scars (Y/n)"
"I-"

"Even Sugawara-San could see them when he came, you shouldn't be doing that to yourself"

When you and Tooru started to talk, you build up a lot of stress, not from him exactly, but everyone around him.
Now to only....
Cut yourself.

You didn't wanna deal with so much hate, but at the same time you were so used to it..the feeling of not being good enough was there, in your chest. Reminding the words of others of you not being good enough.

As I know rolled my long sleeved shirt, I looked at my cuts that were carved that were still fresh from this morning.

"Wanna partner up?" I heard a familiar voice say, to only realize it was Tendou-San.
"Sure" I said, putting my sleeves normal again, to then take out my text Book.
"Sorry if I'm a burden, my friends all ditched me for their crushes"
I slightly laughed, "it's fine"
"Hey isn't it kinda hot in the school? Why are you wearing long sleeve shirts?"
"Oh I guess I'm just the only one who is cold" I smiled, whiling laughing nervously.

"Whatever you say.." Tendou looked at me a little in disbelief, but then let go off the detail when we started to talk about the project.

The day passed, and you had to now go to the volleyball practice.
"Bye Tendou-San!" I said, now skipping with a grin on my face to Tooru. For the first time in a 4 months, I smiled happily, as my body almost filled up with every color imaginable.
"Bye (L/n)-Chan!"

"You really seem to like the guy, don't you (Y/n)-Chan?" Tooru asked, as he saw you grinning to yourself while walking to the gym.
"Y-yeah, I guess I'm just a little happy"
"Hey are you mad at me..?" He asked, with worried look as he now stopped walking.

"Hm? About what?"
"About...the dare..." Tooru stated, looking down on the ground.
"Awh is Tooru-Senpai embarrassed ?" I teased while mimicking Tooru' 'famous' wink.
"W-what?! N-no!!" His face flushed red, as he stomped to the gym.

This made me giggle to myself,

He is totally embarrassed..

"Interesting....."

————————————
I'm having writers block help.
I got excepted to my volleyball team in my school, and we have a game on Thursday.

GUESS WHAT MY NUMER IS?!

Number 9!

I actually wanted 12 or 11, but they were taken, so I sticked with Kags.

Tbh my serves are the best on my team, and like no one can receive them, SO IM THE NEW FEMALE OIKAWA VERSION UP IN HERE!

Even tho my coach said that I'm all around player...and that I'll be really good at any position, idk if I really wanna be the setter.