Chapter three

Hi

Recap: Laksh found a plausible way to make Ragini gain some kilos. SwaSan planning of Honeymoon.

Laksh enters the room and was shocked. "Ragini!". She was lying on the bed and her hands were full with chocolates and the bed was filled with. She was smiling as she was like in heaven. They heard his shout and he immediately closed the door.

"Laksh what happen to Ragini?". AP and Swara were scared and were hammering on the door. "Nothing Maa, Swara Bhabhi don't worry I was just shocked to see my wife in towel!". He was confused what to say, but Ragini was too busy in her chocolate thrill.

Laksh come to the bed. He removes the wrapped papers of the bed and come over her. "Hey Baacha... oh Sorry chocolate princesses!".

"Laksh I love chocolate and today I couldn't hold myself back

"Laksh I love chocolate and today I couldn't hold myself back. You know I found these chocolate bars at the cupboard after doing the housework I was just placing your clothes into the cupboard and found your storage! Haaw you were hiding so many chocolates from me!". She hits him on his chest. "Bad Laksh!".

Laksh shook his head. "Do you know how many difficulties I had to manage this? I had planned everything while you were sleeping, but now you found it!". He pouts and lies next to her.

Ragini rolls over him. "What you mean by saying 'difficulties to manage it'. What do had to manage?". Laksh hold her tight. He placed his hand on her back and she burps on him. "Oh!". Ragini lowers her hand. "Sorry! But I'm full!". Laksh smiles. "Full of Chocolate and sugar I have to look after you!".

He kisses her nose. Ragini saw chocolate on his lips and come over him. "Laksh there is something I want!". Laksh looked at her. "Haan Ragini ask I will get you everything!".

Ragini smiles. "Thank you!". Laksh got confused. "For wha...?". Ragini licks his lip. "My chocolate!". She said with a watering mouth. Laksh laughs. "You are too much!". He helped her up and cleaned the bed. Ragini went to the washroom to change her clothes while Laksh changed in bedroom.

Both come out for the dinner. "Ragini you have to eat your food!". Ragini nods. "Yes my husband!". Swara come to Ragini. "Laado! Tell me what happen?". Ragini shook her head. "Nothing! He na overreacts just because!".

"Seeing her in towel!". Laksh said as Ragini was too busy in her chocolate rush. "Haan towel?". She frowns at him and Laksh shrugs. "I had nothing better that moment!". He whispers to her. Ragini nods with a cute smile.

"Laksh let's go I'm hungry!"

"Laksh let's go I'm hungry!". She said in her cute voice. "Swara Bhabhi now you know your sis is fine!". She nods. "Haan Devar Sa!". Laksh shakes. "Devar Sa? Not fair Bhabhi Sa!".

"Oh it pains in my heart to hear Bhabhi Sa out of your mouth. Am I that old?".

"You started it calling me Devar Sa I just said Bhabhi with respect!". Laksh left from there and sat next to his wife.

Pari come and fumes. "Ragini won't you do anything today? Swara and I are working since morning and what you did all the time? Hiding in your room!". She shouts at her and Laksh felt bad. "Bhabhi she always do work for everyone. If she didn't worked today it doesn't mean she won't work the rest of her life. I'm sure tomorrow she will be back!". Ragini nods. "And Bhabhi I did work! I made the the lunch for Laksh. Then I wash the dishes and I did the laundry. I folded the clothes and did also the pressing on them. Then Maa told me to take rest I was a little bit groggy!". Laksh hold her hand. "Groggy!". He fumes and shook his head.

Ragini lowers her head. "Sorry Laksh! But I had to wash your clothes. All were smelling and you had nothing to wear!". Laksh looked at her. "Band kamre jitni bhi beizaati karni hai karo par yahan saab ke samne to nahi {You can insult me in our bedroom I have nothing against, but not here in front of everyone!".

Ragini smiles. "Sorry Laksh!". She hold his hand and the food was served. "Pari Bhabhi you sit I will serve the food!". Swara made her sit and starts to serve the food.

All ate and were in their respective rooms. Swara was looking at Sanskaar. "You still want to go on a honeymoon?". She asked him and Sanskaar wasn't sure. "I want to, but you saw the change of Pari Bhabhi lately and Laksh behaviour toward Ragini? Asif they are hiding something?". Swara sat next to him. "Haan there is something, but you know both are old enough to handle it, but Pari Bhabhi this is also disturbing me!". SwaSan were thinking about the upcoming whereas RagLak were romancing. Well that is what Laksh thought.

Ragini was sitting on the bed. "Laksh I want soup, potato chips and chocolate!". 🤤🤤🤤.

Laksh looked at her. "One thing only soup is not possible! Chocolate you already ate my storage! So left potato chips!". He bend down and placed his hand under the bed. Ragini was looking at him. "What is there? Are you hiding more?". Laksh nods. "Yes I am, but I will change all my hideouts!". He lifts with the package of the potato chips.

Ragini was kissing him. "Laksh I love you!". She opens the package and starts to eat. Laksh was admiring here and thought. This is just the start, how will I manage the next level of her mood swings.

"Aww Mera Baacha! I love you and I will try my best to get all your wishes come true!"

"Aww Mera Baacha! I love you and I will try my best to get all your wishes come true!". Ragini smiles and lies on his chest.

Both were close and fall asleep

Someone was looking at them while they were sleeping. I'm sure something is fishy here...I will find out...
___

Please comment and vote