ㅡWhen you were there

3 months Later, Switzerland

🎶Let me photograph you in this light

In case it is the last time

That we might be exactly like we were

Before we realized

We were sad of getting old

It made us restless

Oh, I'm so mad I'm getting old

It makes me reckless

It was just like a movie

It was just like a song

When we were young~

Everyone standing up and clapping their hands when Y/n finishing her song.

She smiles and stands up from the piano, bowing to all the audience.

Today is Y/n graduation, Y/n be the representative of the students who graduated today make a farewell speech.

Y/n being chosen cause she is the craziest student this year because of what?

She too much playing, teasing, studying, speaking and who didn't know Bae Y/n from IT major?

She also got the cumlaude.

But she didn't want to talk, she wants to sing a song. This song is her favorite.

After the ceremony, Y/n take a picture with her parents, brother, and sister, also Rana, Dwi, and Dinda who amazed with Y/n's appearance.

Her makeup and her Tosca dress make Y/n really looks perfect.

"C' mon takes a picture, I know I am beautiful," Y/n said to her best friends who They rolling their eyes after hear that.

"Whatever, Miss sassy"

Y/n POV.

On the way to Y/n Apartment

"Really what will we doing in there?" Now we in my car going to my Apartment. This is almost midnight, and we have finished my graduation party in My grandparents' house in here.

Actually, I don't know they have a house in here, how many houses they have?

"Cause our present in your apartement," Rana said and she drives my car.

What?

"Wait!" I look at them.

"Our?"

They nodding.

"What the heck! So I just got 1 present from 3 people? and I will give 3 present for you. It's not fair" Really this so unbelievable.

"Yes, FYI this present really really amazing" Dwi said.

I look at them "I don't think so"