Don't worry Chapter 2

Three weeks after the 12 subjects got out, the scientists have almost completely given up. But, they are all still running around Normak, lost, alone, afraid. Subject 1, finally got to the store, she decided to look around for someone who could help her, but instead all she found, were 2 scientists, looking around, asking questions. Soon, one lady pointed in her direction.

"There she is, get her." Subject 1 had made out those words, she panicked.

"No! I'm not going back there!" She uses her powers to make the wall disappear. She escapes.

She hid inside a tree. While being held hostage, she learned how to easily climb. So climbing the tree was a breeze.

"Come on 1! You'll be fine!"
"You always think I'll be fine but I never will."
"The more you throw a fit about it the higher your chances are of you getting mind controlled!"
"You wouldn't dare!"
"Oh I would!"

Subject 1 shakes her head, "Those days are over"
"They sure are." Subject 8 says sitting on the branch next to the branch that 1 is sitting on, "You look like crap." 1 says. 8 nods, "Yeah I know" she smiles at 1. Soon they are smiling at each other

"It's cool to see you again 8" nothing, "You had me thinking you would be talking more 8" 8 shakes her head, "S-sorry" She teleports next to 1, "Its just been a hectic three weeks. I almost got caught." 1 immediately reply's, "Me too. They are getting fast. We might need everyone togeth-"

They look at each other, "The others!" She didn't even think of that. Where is everyone else? "Maybe 10 is at the beach, she always said she wanted to see one although she literally has all the time in the world." That got a laugh out of 8, "Yeah. And 6 might be in space. Remember that one time when she got stuck in a tank and said-" "I'm in a spaceship" 1 shakes her head, "Yep and all the scientists were freaking out. We could hear them screaming, 'GET THE CHILD OUT OF THERE NOW! WE NEED HER! WE NEED ALL THE CHILDREN." 8 teleports to the ground. "I'm pretty sure I could teleport up there. To space.." 1 stands up, "No there is no way you can do that." 8 nods, "I can. I just need the right equipment to." 1 sighs, "I-I don't know 8.. it's dangerous." "I know."

(WHOOO GUESS WHOS BACK BACK AGAIN? I am so sorry about that long wait for this chapter! I've been trying to get more sleep and get ready for back to school. And my life is really hectic. There will be more updates! 455 words)