eight

next day in school

jisung slid towards yerin and put his arm around her shoulders .

yerin chocked on her ice cream . she didn't expect jisung to find her here in the convenience store .

" how the hell did you find me here , mister ? " yerin asked him and jisung pointed to a group of boys .

" friends . just saw you here . alone again ? " yerin raised up her hand to hit him but he expected it and surrendered .

" can you please join me and my friends ? they'll be happy ! " jisung said and yerin shook her head .

" are you serious ? no . "

" come on . they're gonna be fun , please ? " jisung looked at her with his puppy eyes and yerin immediately became soft and agreed .

jisung took her hand and dragged her to the table which was filled with loud and wild boys .

" so who's this . " mark looked at him , curiously .

" I'm yerin . nice to meet you guys . " yerin hesitated and looked back at jisung with a " help-me-here " look .

chenle smiled playfully at jisung because he knew that jisung was head over heels for her .

surprisingly , renjun joined chenle and teased the two .

" renjun ! chenle ! stop that " jisung gave a glare at them and yerin was just as confused as mark , jaemin , haechan and jeno .

only renjun and chenle had a fun time laughing and teasing at them though no one knows what's the reason except for jisung .

" you know what , let's play a game of truth or dare . " jeno suggested and they pretty much went on with it .