Chapter 1

Do not read if you have not seen Httyd2 contains major spoilers.

Takes after Httyd2. Enjoy

Hiccups p,o,v

Life here is amazing I have found my mom,but if lost my father. Im chief of Berk, but I feel like something is missing in my life. But enough with the sadness because I'm going to do something very important in my life and I'm going to propose to Astrid.I'm on my way to see Astrid and ask her on a date and eat and dance and ask her to marry me.

-----------------------Time skipped-----------------------------------

Astrid P.O.V

I was changing in my regular clothes because I toke a shower and my hair was wet so I lefted it down. I heard a knock on my door so I whent to see how it was and I saw Hiccup I was about say something but hiccup stop me with a kiss and I didn't hesitate to kiss back when we stopped kissing I noticed what we where in my couch me on hiccups lap and his had on my waist and my hand on his neck. I was just blushing like crazy and hiccup smirking so I asked him" What brings you here chief ", Hiccup reply by telling me if would go on a date with him and to ware something pretty, and I told him I'd love to and kissed him he said I'll pick you up at 7:00 tonight and he said have some cheif stuff to do and pecked my lips and left.

Hiccups p.o.v

Ok so I asked Astrid on the date and know I have to prepare the date site.

--------------------Time skipped to 6:40--------------------------

I need to go get ready a but on my tuxedo and did my hair nice and newt. (sorry if I spelld something wrong im just 13 guys so correct me if you like)

Astrid p.o.v

I was getting ready for my date with hiccup I put on a baby blue color drees that stops at the middle of my legs but my hair in a fishtail and light make up on and but on some black heels because hiccup has grown a bit taller than me and I was waiting for hiccup to arrive.

Hiccups p.o.v

I knock on astrid's door she looked beautiful a was I standing there like and idiot and she just blushed she said I looked handsome and I had to kiss her as we stopped I lewd her to toothless and help her on and we flew to the cove and sarted the date.

Astrid p.o.v

The cove looked so beautiful It had rose petals leading to a table with my favorites foods and told him I loved it and I gave him a quick peck on the lips and hiccup held my hand and help me sit down and we satrted to eat, talk, and have fun (time skipped) we were looking at the stars and told hiccup it was getting late so we sarted walking back but hiccup stoped me and looking straight at my eyes say " Astrid we know each other for ten years and I love you a lot and now that my cheif I need someone to come home and call my wife and if you do me the oner in marring me and pulled out a ring with blue Dimonds and I screamed yess out loud and kissed him and he put the ring on me and I cried of joy I asrid hofferson is going to get  to marry hiccup haddock.

Next chapter will be the wedding if you have any a ideas please tell me and I will include some of your ideas thanks for read I will up date every day twice a day thank you.