Home life

(A/N): hey what's poppin everybody? So last time in the previous chapter (Y/N) was walking home with your Boi Akira/Ren (use whatever name suits you) and then when you got to the outside of your home you started getting a headache and seeing blue flames and a werid figure and a voice reached out to you. Now currently (Y/N) is walking inside with his grandmother. Now after you've been caught up let's jump back into it!
"Let's get you some tea dear" Grandmother stated
"Yeah I have a headache it's been a bit of a long day" you say as you drop your bag off at the front door and place your shoes in the blue shoe basket.
You sit at the breakfast bar that was just outside the kitchen/dining area
"Here you go (Y/N), how was your day?"
"Yeah it was alright gran I made a few new friends"
"Oh that's good that you are melting into the student body"
"Yeah I'm glad I'm not getting builled or anything"  you say as you drink the tea. Your grandmother used to be a barista and made truly exotic tea and coffee the aroma truly danced around your nostrils and the taste of the tea made tender love with your taste buds.
"Hey gran I think I'm gonna go to bed I've had a bit of a long day is that cool with you?" You say as you finished your tea
"As long as you don't have any homework and you are feeling alright"
"Yeah..thanks Gran love ya" You say as you make your way upstairs into your room
Your room was a bit disheveled and unsorted but it was alright

This is what your desk in your room looks like (a photo from when I first moved into my house 😅)  I should probably clean up you truly thought about cleaning up but it's 4:30 in the afternoon and you are kinda slack VRRRR VRRR You hear this sound...

I should probably clean up you truly thought about cleaning up but it's 4:30 in the afternoon and you are kinda slack
VRRRR VRRR
You hear this sound and suddenly jump and scan your room to figure out where the sound came from but it was your phone laying on your desk.
You pick up the phone and looked at your notifications. Nothing interesting Twitch streamer, instagram, Snapchat, and Discord notifications filled your phone. You unlocked your phone and checked if there was any text messages. Nothing. Like usual. But there was a random app on your phone you didn't want to open just in case it was a random virus so you just deleted and went to bed.