Chapter 1

Your POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring Heat of the Moment by Asia just like any other day. The sun is barely rising over the horizon as I get up and sit at the edge of I bed. Glancing around, I see how messy my room is, knives on the floor and dressers, guns (probably loaded) on the table and chairs. I had just come home from a late hunting trip with the Winchesters.

I had been hunting with the brothers for most of my life. My mother used to work with Mary before she had the boys. After she had Sam, they drifted apart. That was until John showed up one day bearing the horrible news about Mary's death. Wanting to get her mind off of her best friend's death, my mother went on hunting trips back to back, leaving 1 year old me with Bobby Singer, a family friend. Bobby became the closest thing I had to a father, so when mom was killed by a rugaru, I moved in with Bobby. The boys, Dean and Sam, came shortly after; their dad leaving them to go on trips.

The boys became like brothers to me. I have to admit, a small crush for the older brother, Dean... ok maybe a big crush. Ok I'll admit it, I was head over heels for him. But he would never feel the same. To him I will always be his little sister and nothing more.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Am I interrupting your morning thoughts?" The scratchy voice came from the older brother.

"No. I'm just packing for the case," I say, getting up from the corner of the bed. Dean looks around the room at the mess.

"Making great progress," he says chuckling. His smile reaches his candy apple eyes. His white teeth flash as he leans up against the doorway in his t-shirt, stretching against his biceps.

God he's so perfect. I think to myself.

"Hello? Earth to y/n?" Dean's voice bringing me out of my thoughts. I bring my eyes up to meet his. "Did you hear me? I said we need to get going soon if we want to get to New Jersey tonight."

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'll get started," I say turning to get my clothes packed. When I look back at the door, Dean is gone. I don't know how much longer I can take this. Does he know what he's doing to me?

I start shoving clothes in my duffel as I daydream.

Dean' POV:

I leave y/n's room laughing to myself. Her room looked like a wreck and she hasn't even started on packing yet.

I get to my room to see that it's not much better. I had thrown things around from the hunting trip before. I sit on the edge of my bed and pick up the picture on my dresser. In the picture was me, y/n, and Sam at Bobby's for Christmas. We didn't celebrate Christmas that much but y/n insisted. Her h/c hair flowed over her shoulders, making her e/c eyes stand out. She is so beautiful, but she doesn't think so. She thinks so low of herself. I wish I could just march up to her and tell her how I feel about her. I know that will never happen. She only sees me as her overprotective big brother.

I shake my head, clearing my thoughts, as I grab my bag off of my bed and walk out to my car. Y/n was leaned up on the side of the car watching the sunrise over the bunker. I leaned up beside her and we watched in silence as we prepare to set out on our hunt.

Your POV:

As I was waiting for Dean to get back, the sky turned a crimson red as the sun began to rise. Lost in my thoughts, Dean leans up beside me and watches the sunrise with me. I lean into him and he puts his arm around my shoulders. I rest my head on the crook of his neck.

This kind of contact wasn't unusual for us. We were like siblings...is what he thinks. He probably doesn't feel any difference between contact with Sam and contact with me. But me on the other hand, everytime his skin touches mine, my heart soars above the clouds and my stomach does somersaults.

Sam clears his throat behind us, bringing us back to reality.

"We ready to go or do you guys want to continue stargazing?" he says in a snarky tone.

"We were ready half and hour ago, Sammy. What the hell took you so long?" Dean questions.

"I forgot to pack last night..." Sam looks at the ground shamefully.

"Oh nice one, Sam. What next, you forget how to dress yourself?" Dean argues back.

"Can we just get in the car and get this over with already?" I ask, already tired of the brothers' bickering.

"Yeah whatever," Dean says getting into the front seat.

"Dibs on the back. I didn't sleep much last night," Sam says, climbing into the back.

"What from, all the packing you forgot to do?" I ask, getting in the passenger seat.

"Shhh, he needs his beauty sleep," Dean says as he starts the car. The engine purrs beneath my seat. Sam attempts to stretch himself out as much as he can in the back seat as Dean puts a cassette tape in the radio. Led Zeppelin blares through the speakers.

This is going to be a long hunt.

A/N:

Hey, guys! This is my first story, so  tell me what you think! I will keep writing chapters. I don't know how long this one will be, but bare with me!