"I know what you mean, H. What made my mind up about you hiring her was the article you sent me when back in 2013 she wrote about you partying a bit too much during London fashion week and drunkenly stepping on a puppy on the street. She turned things around from irresponsible partying to caring for animals. After reading her piece, I even wrote a check to my local shelter ." Jeff answered.

"Yes, she inspires people. She used to work on a digital magazine that has the same name as her blog. The blog went up first, so she didn't copy anything. I'd bet it was the other way around, the magazine copying from her. There seems to be some funny piece of business there, maybe in time I'll ask her." I heard Harry say more to himself than to Jeff, it seemed.

Apparently the conversation was over, which allowed me to call the driver and join them while I waited. We talked about certain details for the upcoming tour, Jeff instructed me on whom to email to sort out all my travel arrangements. I learned that besides Harry, I would also be spending time with his new band, whose members I'd meet in the following days because they'd be taping the BBC Special alongside him. My car arrived promptly; I said my goodbyes to both men, and an exchange of hugs ensued. Jeff explained he was still a bit poorly, and that he'd probably see me again in the US since he would be returning to LA in a couple of days. Harry, on the other hand, insisted on accompanying me to my car, held the door open for me to climb in, and shook the driver's hand thanking him in advance for driving me safely back home

No sooner had the vehicle braked in front of my parent's ancestral home that the main door burst open, and out came the girls (my mother, sisters, Imogen, and Joy) followed by my father. They dragged me into the sitting room and demanded, asked and pleaded to know what had happened. I had no choice but to go into an extensive narrative of the events since I had left the house, they all gasped as I told them the meeting changed from a trendy restaurant to Harry Style's house.

But the time I finally managed to explain that I'd be touring and living with Harry for the following months they all seemed about to faint. My father quickly regained his composure and demanded: "Let me see those documents you signed". I handed him the copy of the contract I'd been nervously twisting in my hands, he put on his glasses and began to read, while doing so an occasional "hmmpf" would scape his lips. Finally, he stood up, looked at me and gave me a big grin. "Bliss darling, this is a fine legal document. Very favorable terms, even a few loopholes in case you change your mind about this job. A clause that clearly defines what the work product you do for Mr. Styles will be and it protects any writing of your own you might do while under contract. You make me proud, I taught you well."

After my father gave his blessing, everybody else burst into action. "Too much to do, so little time," My mum complained. I left them to it, and quietly withdrew to the safety of my bed, to no avail since they set up headquarters in my bedroom. In the following hours they had procured courtesy of Imogen a complete set of Globe-Trotter luggage (which I loved because of its vintage look), and against all odds managed to pack everything I'd need for the following weeks. They had enough clarity of mind to make a full list of outfit suggestions (they knew that if left to my own devices I would wear the same jeans every day). When they finally left me to get some sleep, my phone kept beeping with constant messages from them reminding me of things to do or pack, Joy and Imogen had offered to sleep over and joined the message sending party with enthusiasm. This led me to mute my phone, which in turn led me to miss my alarm and oversleep the following morning.

A sound of strange car in our driveway woke me up, confused with sleep I looked out of the window, only to see Harry Styles himself stepping out of a beautiful black Audi clad in skinny jeans, a pale rose shirt open all the way to the butterfly on his stomach, Gucci rainbow loafers, and tortoiseshell oversized sunglasses. Cursing myself, I looked at my phone and sure enough, it was still muted. I had three text messages from Harry announcing his impending arrival. Stifling a curse, I threw myself into the shower and dressed as quickly as I could grabbing the clothes laid out by Allegra the night before, not bothering with makeup, but taking a little while to brush my teeth well, somehow I felt that good dental hygiene was important to Harry. I also put on some perfume.

With my hair still wet and clinging to my head from the hurried shower, wearing black leggings, Adidas trainers and a white sleeveless top I hurried downstairs and followed the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I found Harry sitting at the kitchen table amongst my parents, my sisters, Joy, and Imogen (Imogen and I seemed to be spending more time together now that when her son and I were a couple). Harry was brandishing the most devastating smile, and they all hang on to his every word: "Thank you so much for the coffee" he said as my mother handed him a cup.

"Don't drink that if you value your life" I implored. I mean the guy had just hired me, I didn't want to lose my new celebrity boss to my mother's terrible cooking skills.

"Don't worry Bliss, I made the coffee" my father said, which made us all breathe a little easier. You see, mum is a wonderful wonderful woman, but can't cook anything at all. When she married dad, at first Granny Clarke lived with them and she claimed the kitchen as her own, not wanting to go into unnecessary fighting mum strategically retreated and never learned how to cook a proper meal. When Granny Clarke passed away two years ago, the harm had been done and mum had sworn off cooking forever. At our home, dad cooked.

"It is so nice of you to ask us to call you Harry, so humble" my mother took on, quickly drawing the conversation away from her kitchen fiascos. "We've followed your career through Bliss's writing, seems you're new tour is a huge success, it hasn't even started and is sold out"

"I am taking Bliss from you for some time, so when we come to perform in England later in the year, I'll squeeze you in the shows, is the least I can do," Harry replied graciously, answering my mother's hints at free tickets.

"Is a three-hour drive, we better go" I said, desperate to avoid further embarrassment, I hugged and kissed everybody goodbye. Harry joined in the hugging, that man couldn't say no to any embrace opportunity that came his way. He didn't allow me to pick up to the suitcases that my thoughtful fairy godmothers had left ready near the door the night before, easily picking them up and himself and throwing them in the boot of the car.

"I'm really sorry about all that" I quickly apologized for my family, as we drove off. "Your showing up at home really surprised us all."

"Hey, I said I pick you up. ", he countered.

"I thought you'd send somebody. Not that you'd drive yourself. I know my family can be a handful"

"Your family is nice, they care about you. If a relative or mine say my sister or cousin got a job that took her away from home I'd be concerned. Is important to me for that you family sees I'm a responsible person. Besides I am capable of doing my own things, like washing dishes, driving. I'm not useless you know."

"Is not that, is just that..Hmm...well... you know, I just thought you'd had more important matters to attend." I muttered.

At that, he turned to look at me and said: "This here, spending time with you matters very much, Bliss believe me." Once again Harry Styles had left me without words. I felt a knot on my stomach.

How was I going to fulfill my writing contract with Harry, not to mention my life ambition of becoming a journalist if every time we talked I was left speechless? Words were supposed to be my friends, my tools, my weapons if you will but they were deserting me at my hour of need. Besides I was still broken-hearted about my failed wedding, was I not?