The blue haired goth girl

First of all I'm 100% goth not an emo I know that my username is a bit stupid but i am definitely a goth I swear I am not an emo but anyway enjoy chapter 1

You want what's in my head
You wanna tap my well
You want the secret trick
Behind my magic spell

You want my knowledge base
Only without the sweat
You wanna borrow me
Except without the debt

You wanna reap rewards
From my blood and tears
You wanna take fruit from
The crop that took me years

You wanna have it all
Despite at my expense
You wanna take my life
Without the consequence

Everything I gave to you
It saved you
But it destroyed me

I despise
Takers and the apathetic
Cold-hearted under-educated
And unsympathetic

I despise
Self-fulfilling egocentrics
Self-righteous shallow-minded
Ignorant and phallocentric

You want the tricks
Of the trade
Without the lessons to learn
You want my key to success
For the success that I earned

You want me to give it up
So you can take it all home
And pat yourself on the back
While you get credit alone

If I gave you what you want
Would you then bring me along?
Could I stand up by your side?
Would you consider that wrong?
Would you give me any time
After I gave you my all?
Or would you just set me up
In preparation to fall?

Every time I tried to make amends
And try to be a friend
You found a way to
Take advantage of me

You simply used me for my energy
You sucked the life out of me
And to this day you deny and disagree

From here on out I'll only hang you up
Maybe I'll bang you up
And make you suffer
For what you did to me

I hope you're happy with the
Choice you made
And the sick game that you played
But I don't work for free

I woke up with my phone alarm going off "fucking great" I mumbled as I got out of my bed and walked to my wardrobe as I got changed into my black jack skellington jogging bottoms, my bad bitch tank top and my gothic boots *i wear this stuff all the time* after I got changed, I went into the kitchen to make myself coffee and breakfast. While I got some breakfast, my mom gave me a fright "mom you fucking scared me" I said nearly spilling my coffee "sorry but are you ready for your 1st day back at college" my mom asked "sort of" I said 'HELL FUCKING NO BITCH' I thought "have you got all of your stuff" she said "FUCK" I ran into my room as I put my choker on and get my phone "sorry I forgot this" I said "have a good day" she said "I will" I mumbled as I got in the car and my dad drove me to the college.

Once I arrived at college, hell breaks loose already "oh my fucking god" I sighed as I opened the doors, the whole building went completely quiet "THATS MORE FUCKING LIKE IT CONFORMIST" I shouted as a girl came up to me "hey raven" *aint joking that's what everyone calls me and that's my nickname* "hi Louise" I said "how was your summer" she said as we walked outside and into the drama arena "it was ok" I said as she constantly talked about being bored and stuff "at least I get to go home early" I mumbled "what" I looked up at Louise "nothing" I said as I walked around until as I started to move, Louise spanked my ass *i get it every single fucking day* "DONT YOU FUCKING EVER SPANK ME DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND" I growled as Louise laughed "it ain't funny" I said "yes it is I love your little outburst your just adorable especially for an emo" she said and I went ballistic "don't call me an emo" I said calmly "emo, emo ,emo" she said teasingly "I ain't fucking about dude I'm serious" I warned until she got close to my face "emo" she said and I grabbed her by her tank top and pinned her against the wall "I asked you nicely I warned you nicely now I am FUCKING TELLING YOU TO FUCKING QUIT CALLING ME A FUCKING EMO IM A FUCKING GOTH NOT AN EMO, STOP SPANKING ME AND HITTING ME AND STOP FUCKING USING ME AS A FUCKING SLAVE DO YOU UNDERSTAND" I screamed at the top of my voice and Louise nodded. Still finding it funny "just leave me alone. You cunt" as I ran off I looked back and Louise giggled so I just shook my head and ran out of the college near the black gates and straight across the road into the little graveyard to hide and cry.

10 minutes later, I'm still at the graveyard crying until I heard a voice "what are you doing here" I looked up as I saw 4 young teens wearing black "being alone" I sniffed "you look fucking terrible what happened" a tall lad kneeled down im guessing he must be the leader "I got hit, called an emo and teased so I went mental" I explained to the 4 teenagers "that's just very cruel but anyway where are our manners. I'm Michael, this is pete, Henrietta and Firkle" he explained "I'm raven" I said as I spent the rest of the day with the goth kids.

"Wait do you have two different coloured eyes" said pete "yeah and I'm blind in one eye" I said *this is actually true I am blind in one eye and I do have two different coloured eyes so please don't take the piss* "that's pretty cool" said Henrietta as we walked about in town.

Hey guys 3rd book already hopefully you liked the first chapter don't forget to comment and vote