Going Out

After the meeting I came straight home.I take off my clothes and throw them on the bed and went straight into the shower to wash away all the intension I was feeling.Minutes later I was through with my bathe.I search in my closets for my PJ and comb my hair into a messy bun.I head straight to the sofa afterwards and turn on the television.Nothing really was happening on it,so I decided to browse on my phone.An unknown caller ID was ringing my phone.

Hello may I ask who is this?,"I said"
It's Alessandro."His voice made my heart skipped a beat"
What do you want?,"I ask"
Hmm,right into it huh? "He said"
Grrrgg! Seriously you called me,so what's up?"I said not wanting to hear his voice for too long"
Ok..ok...meet me at Mexican Delight tomorrow at 5pm."He said"
No!! Your not the boss here am in charge..am in control!,"I said making my self clear"
*chuckles*,Meet me there! "He said and hang up"
How rude of him to hang up on me....he didn't even let me finished my sentence.I plug my phone on the charger and went to bed.

Hours Of Working!!
It's Now 4:00!!

I drive on the Manally Road to get to my apartment faster.I arrived at 4:10 and park the car.I sit in the car and search for my purse.I finally found it and exist the car and lock it.I walked over to the elevator and head up to my apartment.I open the door and place the keys on the counter.I take a quick bathe and look for clothes to wear to the restaurant.I finally decided and straighten my hair.I grab my keys and my phone and call a cab instead of driving my car.I arrived at the restaurant 5:15 on purpose,just to tease him a little😁.But I guess I wasn't then only one who was planning on being late has well.I stand at the restaurant door and Alessandro was just pulling up in this BMW that was neat as hell.Everyone was eyeing him and whispering.He gave his keys to someone at the front and walk straight towards me.He kiss my cheeks and hold out his hand for me to take it.We walk inside and take a seat in the romance area that was so private the other couples here couldn't see us.It was beautiful but why would he do this?!!
So you decided to come."He said taking a sip of his wine"
And you decided to be late!"I said trying to turn him in a bad guy here"
Come on!,you were late as well."He said eyeing me"

No I wasn't....I was going to go back home."I lied"

Your not a good liar."He said with a chuckle"

But if am hurting you when we do it tell me. "He said smirking his cute face off"
Hearing that bring tension all over my body again.He stand up and lean over towards me and kiss me on the lips.,I bit my lips and look into his eyes.I made a run for those magnificent lips if his,he take me out of my chair and lift me up.My legs wrapped around his body,damn he smell good.He kiss so hungrily and I couldn't help but to gave in.
We can't do it here...not yet any way. "He said and stop"
I was back on my feet and started straightening my dress.The rest of the evening was awkward,so we ordered some food and later desserts.

30 minutes later

He drop me off at my apartment after dinner.
He take the elevator with me up to my apartment.
We made it to the door and he stand there looking has I open the door.We entered and I close the door behind him.He observed my apartment and back to me.He walk over to me and plant his lips on mine.Everthing that was in my hands was now on the floor.His lips melt my body and the more and more we make out the more I wanted him in side.He pulled away stared into my eyes.
Goodnight.,"He whispered"
Yea..!"I said biting my lips"
He exist my apartment and that was it.

___________________________________________________________________

When I said Taylor you say????

GIRLZ

🔥Taylor???🔥

🔥Girls!!🔥

Hey y'all who is a fan of the Taylor Girls too!
Vote let me see.

Ok!!
At Any Price is getting viewed faster than I have expected but..!!
Am greatful!!!
Thank y'all!!! vote,Comment,Add,Follow to get a shout out too!!!💞🔥

Peace out!!!