5.

After the incident in the practice room, Renjun has been trying to avoid Solmi big time

After the incident in the practice room, Renjun has been trying to avoid Solmi big time. Every time she would come around, he would desperately hide from her. Surprisingly, it would work.

When Solmi would be at the studio, she wouldn't even look for Renjun anymore. She'd be spending time with Chenle, but one day she happened to get coffee with Mark.

And Renjun saw the whole thing.

He noticed that Mark was extremely interested in what Solmi was telling him. They both would laugh together for a bit, then carry on talking about whatever. Renjun was starting to get annoyed by them being together. They were fiancés, but she's getting all worked up with another guy. A guy who's his hyung.

Renjun crossed his arms angrily and stormed away from the coffee area.

"You don't look too happy," Jisung commented on his hyung's behavior. "What's wrong?"

"Solmi is a problem," Renjun replied in a harsh tone.

"Solmi noona? You've been avoiding her though. That's your fault," Jisung chuckled. "You're being a baby get over it, hyung."

Renjun shot him a deadly look which made Jisung laughed a little as he decided to leave his hyung alone in the break room.

Jisung was right though, Renjun was being a baby and he needed to get over it. But he had no idea why he was acting like this towards him. He didn't know why he was even angry about seeing her be happy with Mark. It was all too strange to him, and he didn't enjoy this feeling one bit.

Suddenly, he heard someone knock on the door. As soon as he opened, there was a box that said "Renjun" on it with girly penmanship. He knew it was Solmi.

He picked up the box, slowly opening it, hoping it wasn't a prank. But inside, it was a canvas painting of Moomin. Once he saw the painting, he felt his heart beat faster. He knew he should apologize to her.

He placed the box on the table and walked around the hall to look for the girl. He saw Mark walking alone from the break room towards the practice rooms, so he knew they weren't together. Renjun walked to the area where he first saw Solmi, and she was there sitting at the same table alone. Nervously, Renjun approached her, and she looked extremely surprised.

"We need to talk," Renjun stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"How may I help you?" she smiled, gesturing her hands towards the seat for him to him to sit there. 

Renjun sat down and sighed, "Sorry for avoiding you." 

"Why don't you look at the time, Renjun. Sorry, no time to talk. I have to be home right now," she stumbled suspiciously, looking at her watch. Solmi stood up, pushed her chair in, and left Renjun alone at the table. He sighed loudly once again knowing he was stupid for apologizing right away. He didn't feel angry for some reason, but he felt more upset. 

☆☆☆

A few hours later, Renjun still felt blue knowing Solmi was avoiding his apology. He really appreciated the fact that she took the time to paint him something he would like during the period that they weren't talking. Thinking about Solmi, he decided to visit her apartment after work. 

Anxious, he knocked on her door rocking himself back and forth. She opened the door, and Renjun saw her in pajamas getting ready for bed. He blushed thinking that she looked extremely adorable with her hair tied up and in an oversized t-shirt.

"Renjun..." Solmi said, a little taken aback that he visited her. Renjun walked past her and plopped on her couch. She closed the door and stood right in front of him with her hands on her hips. And darn, Renjun thought she appeared to look very attractive. 

"I want to talk to you," he looked down fidgeting with his fingers. He started to feel angry as he remembered that Solmi and Mark thought each other was cute, and the fact that they were together drinking coffee. 

"Okay, what's up fiancé?" 

"Why were you with Mark earlier?" he scolded as his cheeks heated up. She laughed at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Mark and I are just friends. We talked about life," she smiled, sitting next to him. To Renjun, she was sitting too close to him, which made his face even redder. "Why Renjun? Are you jealous?" She pinched his cheeks, and Renjun only found himself getting angrier. 

Why would he be jealous over Solmi? He didn't even like her in that way? In fact, he didn't even want to marry her in the first place.

"No dumbass!" He yelled, pushing her hands away from his face. 

"Then why are you mad, my fiancé?" she questioned, her face getting closer to his. Renjun felt his whole body tense and his face turn hot. For some reason, he kept sneaking glances at her lips which made his face move closer towards hers. 

"I'm not mad," Renjun muttered nervously as he closed his eyes. But Solmi just ended up in fits of laughter. It made Renjun furious that she would humiliate him like that.

"What's so funny?! I hate you, Solmi!" Renjun yelled at the laughing girl. She sat up and grinned deviously at him. 

"You obviously don't, Renjun."

"I fucking hate you!" he crossed his arms, turning his head the other direction.

She chuckled once again, sneaking a kiss on his cheek. Renjun's eyes widened by her action, and his face flushed into a shade of crimson. 

And that's when Renjun gave up and thought about his and Solmi's relationship. He didn't really hate her, he hated the way she made him feel. He was angry because he didn't want her with anyone else besides him. 

Renjun was undeniably crushing on Solmi, and he knew it himself but didn't want to admit it.

He looked at her, as she kept smiling at him. He rolled his eyes, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. 

"You're right, I don't hate you," he surrendered in defeat. Solmi, on the other hand, was intensely startled by Renjun's action. Her face looked like her soul escaped her body, and her cheeks were tinted a bright pink.

a/n 

uhhhh so yea this story is short and almost over

REGULAR IRREGULAR ALBUM IS OUT WHAT WHAT AND ITS SUPER GOOD WHOS TRYNA DIE BC IK I AM WBQHJWAS