2.

Solmi was in a bad mood the whole day

Solmi was in a bad mood the whole day. Before she saw Renjun, her sunbae, Kang Jaejoon, kept giving her tips on how to improve her art. Of course, she appreciated that however, she kept feeling like he thought that she wasn't good enough. She wanted to yell at him for insulting her art, but she still had feelings for the guy. The weak girl always ends up giving in to the boy she's in love with.

Her father kept insisting that he would pick her up from the university— when she thought that wasn't needed. He made a big scene while picking her up, which embarrassed her in front of everyone (including Jaejoon). Many students thought it was amazing how her father is a famous comedian, and her dad took that opportunity as an advantage to have a show in front of hundreds of college students.

Later on, she finds out she's in an arranged marriage with some Korean idol, Huang Renjun, which makes her even more irritated. He was younger than her, first of all, and he creates a lot of attention. She knew if people in her school would find out, she would either A. Get physically attacked by the crazy fans, or B. Get called a gold digger or whatever insulting names out there. Solmi never liked attention in the first place, so knowing these events were happening in her life stressed her out. She would rather sit on a park bench and paint the sunset alone.

After Renjun walked away from her in the lobby, she decided to take a taxi back to her apartment. For once, she can actually get some peace and quiet.

As soon as she arrived, she needed to relieve her stress. Solmi grabbed some pencils from her art room and started sketching on the walls. She knew this wasn't allowed in the apartment complex, but she didn't care. She sketched the park outside of her complex including small details of children and ducks. Solmi was so lost in her art that she didn't realize an unknown number was calling her.

"Hello?" she spoke quietly.

"Ah, Solmi, it's Renjun."

"Oh, uh. What do you want?"

"Just making sure this was your number and it wasn't a fake number. Bye."

And he hung up. It seemed like he was annoyed of her because of the way she acted in the lobby, so she felt guilty. She wanted to call him back to apologize for being so rude to him because that was just a result of her stress and embarrassment from today.

So, Solmi called him back.

"Hello? Renjun?"

"What do you want?"

"Uh... Sorry this is sudden, but can you come over?"

"Why?" Renjun scoffed.

"Just please? I live across the street from the food market..."

"Yeah yeah, I'll find it. Bye," Renjun hung up quickly. It was obvious that he was angry at her for something, maybe her comment or her actions, but it's not like she meant anything. So she wanted to apologize, and also make a plan on how to end this marriage.

She heard a knock on the door instantly, and she ran to the door to see Renjun outside. She opened the door and motioned him to go inside. He kept his hands in his pocket and followed her into the apartment.

As soon as he came in, Solmi noticed that Renjun kept googly eyeing her walls. His face lit up when he saw her paintings, sketches, and everything.

"You... You painted Moomin!" He said excitedly, walking up to the canvas on the wall.

"Yeah, I did. You like Moomin?" Solmi laughed, and Renjun's face suddenly became plain again. He shrugged and sat on the couch, trying his best to not look interested in what she does.

"Not that I like it in particular..."

"Okay... Well, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for acting the way I did earlier. I was just having a bad morning."

"Tell me about it," Renjun scoffed. "I tried being nice to you, but you were just a straight up... bitch."

"I'm sorry then," she squinted her eyes at him. She went to the kitchen to pour him some water and placed it right in front of him. She sat right next to the boy on the couch, but he inched away from her like she had some kind of sickness or something.

"Yeah, okay. So what's the plan?"

"Well, I'm already in love with someone else..."

"Okay, but do you have a chance with him?" Renjun teased, which irritated Solmi.

"I don't know."

"Get him to fall in love with you back I guess, and this marriage is over," Renjun laughed. "I can't really do anything, so it's up to you."

"Why can't you?"

"No girls really interest me."

"So you're saying you're interested in guys?!" Solmi burst out into laughter.

"What! No! Shut up!" Renjun retorted.

"You like boys!" Solmi kept laughing until Renjun put her in a headlock. It wasn't too tight that she was choking because she kept laughing at his reactions.

"Hey get me out!" she giggled, and Renjun kept her there even longer.

"I don't like boys, I like girls! I just don't think girls around here are interesting to me!"

"Okay, I believe you, let me out!" she laughed again, and he let go of her. Her hair was tangled up, so she started to fix her hair. She took a few side glances at Renjun who was extremely flustered, probably because she teased him too much, but it was evident in his face that he was annoyed.

"I don't like boys," he whined causing Solmi to giggle.

"I get it, Renjun, I get it," she chuckled. "I'll try to make him fall in love with me, and you can just tell your father how I'm not your type."

"I'll tell everyone in NCT that you're not my type. I'll also tell my managers! And the other people in the management that you're not my type!"

"Go off? I guess?" Solmi smiled.

"Yeah! I'll tell the whole world! I don't like you Chu Solmi!"

"Okay, I get it. We'll start a riot against everyone who supports this marriage!" Solmi mocked.