Oblivion

~ Trigger Warning

Jahseh Pov

I was still in the car on the phone looking at the text messages between me and Geneva. Then I noticed she texted again. "So You Don't Love Me What about Everything that we been through and That girl that I seen you with is that my Fucking replacement or some shit? She is a Fucking hoe."

I chucked looking at that whole paragraph full of bullshit. I surely didnt get the notification and if anything she was the one that cheated on me. I was about to text her back some harsh words but when I looked up I seen Kennedy running towards the car. I exited out the messages and focused on Kennedy. She had a envolpe in her hand and a small piece of paper in the other.

When she got closer I noticed that it was a photo in her hand. She opened the door in the passages seat and slide in. She closed that door and started bawling with tears. I was so confused at this point. She handed me the photo that was in her hand.

I looked at it shocked, I didn't know who the lady in the photo was but I assume she was someone important to Kennedy. I wrapped my hands around Kennedy and let her cry on my chest. When she calmed down a little she got up. She grabbed my phone which was now on my lap and she went to GPS.

She typed in this address and gave it back to me. "Drive There." She said looking at me. I looked at the address over again and with no hesitation started to drive. Every now and then I would hear her sniffling. I know Kennedy and I have been roommates for a little while now but I care for her a lot.

Kennedy Pov

I want to know who took that picture of my own fucking mother in that state. Where the fuck was my dad to save her. Nevermind my dad was probably the one who took that picture. He was maybe the one who encouraged her to do that to herself.

My mother need to leave him before she end up in the hospital or worst. I kept looking back at the picture and it broke my heart everytime. Jahseh kept looking at me with a face full of sorrow. He pulled up to the house, The house of tears.

The house my childhood started where I was unaware to what was happening between my parents.

The house I used to call home stood before me. I got out the car with the picture and Jahseh followed behind me. I came up to the door and hesitated to ring the door bell. I ringed it and waited for someone to answer.

I looked over at Jah and he was just looking at the floor being all shy. Finally I heard footsteps coming towards the door. The Door slowly opened and I seen my mother's face looking all pale with vibrant eyes. She looked paranoid and like she was unaware to what was going on. "Heyyy Babyy. Who is this?" She said full of energy.

She had something behind her back. "Can You Just let us in." I said worried. She stepped aside and let us in. I could tell Jahseh was kinda uncomfortable. "Your Dad's somewhere but I don't know." She said giggling. She was really hyper it was not normal of her.

"What's behind your back mom." I said getting straight to the point. "Huh Oh Nothing Just Grown Up Stuff
Nothing To Worry About." She said trying to blow it off. I snatched what ever was behind her back. I seen it was another pill bottle the pill bottle read 'MDMA; Ecstacy'

MDMA was a drug that gave you energy and gave you emotions that you hunger for such as happiness. "What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Don't You Snatch Shit From My Hand, Do You Hear Me Little girl." She said started to get angry. " YOUR FUCKING DESTROYING YOURSELF MOM LOOK AT YOU.WHY ARE YOU STILL WITH THAT MONSTER." I yelled not caring at the moment.

"Don't Raise Your Fucking Voice At Me, Do You Know That You Wouldn't Have The Nice Things You Had As A Kid If I Didn't Stay With Your Father." She said with rage in her eyes.

"I didn't care about have nice things as a child I cared about be normal. Not everyones mom had to wear FUCKING SUNGLASSES INSIDE BUILDINGS. YOUR GOING TO END UP DEAD BY HIM OR BY THESE DRUGS." I said showing her the picture so it could get through her head.

Her face softened up a little showing me that she was realizing what I was saying. She grabbed the picture from me looking at it and busted into tears. "Kennedy Darling You Don't Understand If I Leave He Said He'll Kill Me." She said crying harder.

Jahseh walked over to the bathroom while I lead my mother to a couch to comfort her. "Kennedy I been trying my whole life to get away from that man honey I've made multiple attempts." She said shaking her head. Jahseh came back with a box of tissues and handed it to my mom.

"Thank You." She said taking tissues out the box. Jahseh nodded and took a seat on the other side of the couch. My mom calmed down a little. "Mom You Can Live With Me and Jahseh." I suggested still hugging her. "No I created this mess I have to fix it Kennedy and Who Is Jahseh?" She said looking at me confused.

I pointed to him she looked over at him then over at me. Jahseh was looking on the floor so he didn't notice. It was like he was in his own little world. " Kennedy You Didn't Tell Me You Was Living With A Boy" she said shocked trying to make our  conversation about me but I wasn't going for that.

" Yeah." I said trying not to give much detail about it because my mom needed to get her life together before she could know about mine fully. "I'll tell you about it later but mom you have to stop these drugs." I said said being serious.

"No, these drugs help me, They was recommended. Each pill I Take Make Me Forget What Reality I'm In. It Helps Me Get Through Life." She said looking at the pill bottle. "Your Killing Your Brain Cells One By One."  I said  looking her in the eyes. She shook her no and said "I'm not giving up on pills that is showing what happiness feels like." She said.

I sighed and stood up "When Your Ready To accept the fact that your creating a fake reality for yourself let me know." I said tired of babying my own mother trying to save her. I was walking over to the door. Jahseh looked up from the floor and stood up. He waved at my mom and followed behind me.

SkittlezNotez:AHoyyy🗣

Is Kenney In The Wrong?🤔

Is Kennedy's mom in the wrong? 👀

Found Out On My Roommate Is My Medicine 💛