2A. Chloe (Read this if you voted A in Ch1)

I knew that I couldn't be impetuous on this thing even though I was a very impulsive person. To be honest, I was unwilling to doubt her. But I would lose control if Beca tried to hide something from me...... and losing my mind might destroy our relationship and the chance of investigating all this. I needed to think of the best solution.

As a result, I observed it for another week.

Beca still had that scent with her for the whole week. Besides, there was one more suspicious thing, which Beca came back for dinner every single day! She had never been like this before! She usually came home for three to four days but used to arrive home late. Therefore, we could actually have dinner together once a week.

Then, why she could come back on time these days?

I decided to ask Beca about her job recently after our dinner.

----------

Chloe: Hey Becs. I'm glad that you can come home for dinner every day! So you don't have any new project recently?

Beca: Well, I'm actually working on something.

Why did she answer me so equivocally?

Chloe: What are you working on then?

Beca: I'm going to release a new album.

A new album? Why she never mentioned it to me before? Was she lying?

Chloe: Oh. Why didn't you tell me before?

Beca: I've tried something new in this album, so I want to keep it secret and to surprise you on the release day. Yup.

Chloe: Even to me?

Beca: Yeah.

I was so sure that she was keeping something away from me. What should I do?

Chloe: So how is the album? Which stage are you in now?

Beca: We've finished the album already. This time the record label is collaborating with the Dennis Nylon Inc. They will sponsor us some clothes for the promotion tour. I have to try different customs every single day. Let me show you some pictures.

She handed me her phone. In those photos, Beca was wearing some beautiful dresses that she looked absolutely stunning. It seemed that they were really preparing for the new album.

Wait, who was that girl in the photo? She was adjusting Beca's dress and they were kinda close. My sixth sense told that she is the owner of the perfume.

Chloe: I love those dresses:) By the way, who is she?

Beca: This is Emily Nelson, the representative of Dennis Nylon Inc., and she in charge of all my customs. Bae let me take a shower first.

More investigation was needed, especially on Emily Nelson.

—————————————
Please look forward to Chap. 3:)