First day

*Y/n's POV*

Ruby and Yang are walking with me off of the bullhead, and Ruby's been telling her about that night we met.

Ruby: "then Y/n was all like 'I'm not standing for this!' And he was like NEYAW! And he flew into the bullhead and it smashed down to the ground as he tried to escape! Oum you're so cool!"

Y/n: "...so is she always like this?"

Yang: "oh yeah, never changes!"

Y/n: "well that's gonna take some getting used to." *thinking* "what are you doing here kitten?"
I glance over my shoulder at the girl walking away, black and white clothes, gambol shroud in its sheathe. Could be no one else. This doesn't bode well for the school. I'd better follow.

Y/n: "hey, I see one of my frineds. I'll catch up with you two later."

I stealthily follow behind her, staying in the blind sot behind where he sword sheathe blocks her vision. She rounds the corner still reading her book, ninjas in love I'd assume. I turn the corner... and she's not there? But she wouldn't have time to escape that quickly so she must have-

My trail of thought is cut short when I feel someone push me against the wall with a blade to my throat. When my sense kick back in, I see Blake with a look a fury

Y/n: "Well look who it is! Still fighting the good fight are we kitten? What's the plan this time? Invade under the guise of a student then strike from within."

Blake: "No plans, no tricks and no... you know who."

Y/n: "Oh... guess things didn't turn out how you wanted then? No murderous happy family for Belladonna."

Blake: "How are you still alive Y/n?!"

Y/n: "simple. Your boyfriend can't shoot for shit." I lift up my shirt and show her the bullet scar in my side "he hit me but not enough to kill me, which was his intention."

Blake: "he's not my boyfriend... So if you're not here for me, what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Looks like I've come to learn, same as you. As much as I'd have preferred prison, my aunt decided this was a kinder punishment for me... I disagree whole heartedly. So now, you get to learn with me! Hooray!"

She steps back and sheathes her weapon
Blake: "god I hate you."

Y/n: "sticks and stones kitty cat. Speaking of which, what's with the bow?.. are you... are you ashamed of being a faunas?!"

Blake: "of course I'm not! I just don't want any unwanted attention because of it."

Y/n: "well don't worry, you keep my past secret and I'll keep yours quiet too."

Blake: "deal. Thanks I guess."

Y/n: "you're welcome I suppose."

She looks down to my side and sees i haven't taken my hand off of Xena
Blake: "I've put my weapon away, you're not in danger so stop being so defensive!"

Y/n: "no thanks. Last time I trusted you, I almost died. I don't intend on making that mistake again."

Blake: "you really need to loosen up. I'm not that person anymore."

Y/n: "could have fooled me. Same clothes, same weapon, and same cute smile."

Blake blushes and turns her head away
Blake: "you know you're an asshole right?"

Y/n: "I've been told that a few times, yeah."

Blake: "well we need to head over to the main hall I think for this meet and greet thing. I've no clue where it is."