chapter 7

Tonight after I found out who was truly cesc, not yet out of me I wonder about having so many emotions in one day, just to tell that Dani was going to faint at the news, and I imagine the gestures that will make me hardly finds out, it will look like a raisin and gestures of many questions that will do me.

however, to my mind plotting and remembered every moment of today as a small digital camera, I had mixed feelings, for a moment I felt it was something magical that during all this time lies been talking to my idol, anyone who would listen is history think I'm delirious admiration for Fabregas, but otherwise kept drill head out to find an explanation to take me to understand why cesc not trust me and told me the truth from the beginning to avoid problems, but it is a boy loves the drama and become the mysterious people.

While my head was about to explode so many things that came to my head was turning in bed trying to fall asleep, but it was impossible every time I closed my eyes was impossible not to think about what happened.

After many laps in bed I can´t take it anymore and decide to turn the lamp on and take my phone and dial a cesc, at that moment take my phone, hesitate for several seconds, until you finally take the decision and check, the phone rang and rang until a sleepy voice answered me-hi Ana what happened to you? Undecided by the reaction of cesc will speak hesitantly sorry if I woke you but I have given a lot of thought to my bed and I can´t stop thinking about what happened................

I give a slight pause and then end by saying - we can talk about what happened;  

He changes a little settled in his voice and says OMG me baby now? is very early to late morning must return to Asturias; pouting cesc I answer, no matter all my luggage is ready, just in case you got practice tomorrow?; quiet voice he says no to me, very sure of my answer I say - what then? Please talk; cesc after much insistence agrees to talk. We agreed that he would come to the hotel. When he tells me that, my face lit up my cheeks turned red and my lips were wet from my saliva.

while the minutes passed embargoed doubts my head, jumping out of bed to get some clothes to change my pajamas, took a brush to comb my hair and disheveled I wash my face and I apply some facial cream and pale pink lipstick for change the appearance of my face and help me get distracted for a few minutes while cesc comes, when I was finishing up the final touches the phone rings room (RIN, RIN, RIN) immediately remove my side of the bathroom mirror and I ran to answer the phone, barely answered the receptionist tells me-Miss Lopez here is Mr. cesc Fabregas did you do follow? I open my eyes with great emotion and I say thank you very much if you do follow the receptionist hangs up.

Immediately I also hang up the phone in the room and start to throb with more intensity every time you feel that you are approaching cesc, I sit in a corner of the couch in the room and start to put my fingers into the very nervous mouth by situation.

  (TOC, TOC,) sounds the door immediately jump with my bare feet off the couch and go walking very quickly toward seeking the doorknob to open, when I opened the door I immediately raised my gaze to her eyes, left me for a few seconds lost in his dark eyes that looked like a scolded puppy, stretch my feet and raised my arms toward the neck cesc and gave her a warm hug he reacts immediately with a smile gushing down his face and down his arms around my waist and I hike, I immediately strong hold of him and give him a wet kiss on her pink lips, he opened his eyes and small red spots began to appear on the tips of their ears, cesc low to me floor and invite him to go to the room, he stands comfortable sofa coffee room, close the door and I'm approaching him with slow steps, I feel very close to him and I raise my legs to the couch to feel more comfortable and able to hide my shyness between my knees.