"No, we can totally talk about right now!" Ally demands getting up from the car floor. Finally!

"I don't wanna talk to someone who is driving it's pretty distracting." Camila mumbled looking out the window.

"What's the big deal anyway? We are just going to talk it's not like I'm drunk." I said finally we're out of the parking lot and on the road.

"It's a  15-minute drive. Let's gossip and kill time." Ally agreed with me.

Camila groans, I can see from my peripheral vision that her hands are fisted on her thighs.

"Eyes on the road, Lauren!" I heard Camila said a little louder and frustrated.

Camila closed her eyes probably trying to calm herself down.

"My eyes are on the road, Camila." I said rolling my eyes. Geez what is making her so anxious?

I look at mirror in front of the car and saw Ally's wide eyes she mouthed "what's wrong with her" then I just shrugged as a response.

"Stop the car." I heard Camila say.

"Camila—

"I said stop the fucking car, Jauregui!" Camila yelled at me this time. I was surprised by her outburst that I abruptly hit the brake that stopped the car.

"Geez, Camila what is wrong with you!?" I said completely annoyed by her too.

"I'm getting out." Camila said while unlocking her seatbelt. As she does this I have noticed that her hands are shaking.
That got me thinking that she was really scared and must be having a panic attack.

"Camz, are you okay?" I asked concerned. I lean over and touch her shoulders but she shrugged it off. That pisses me off so I let her be.

"I'm going out." Camila said again she was fidgeting like she can't wait to get out of the car.

"No one is stopping you." I wanted to stop her but my pride is getting in my way.

"Then unlock the fucking door before I explode here!" Camila tried pushing my car door open but it won't budge because I haven't unlock it yet. Jesus what's gotten into her?

I look behind me and saw Ally watching. She look interested more than concern for what she was witnessing. I look at her meaningfully to ask for her help.

She point at herself and mouthed "Me?"

I gave her a pointing look ready to murder her.

Ally smirked and leaned over to the driver seat and pressed something I couldn't see what it is because her hair is all over my face.

Then, I heard a click and Camila was out.

I saw Camila fast walking to the wrong direction.

"You're welcome." I heard Ally said now occupying Camila's seat.

"What the fuck, Ally. When I asked for your help I didn't mean for you to let out a person who is clearly having a panic attack!"