"Y/N?" Hiccup said. He remembers me "You remember me?"I asked.
He runs up to me and gives me a tight hug. "Of course I remember you." Hiccup said softly. We hugged what seemed to be forever.

--Hiccups POV--

I see Y/N and I was completely shocked. She is so beautiful😍.... I ran up to her and gave her a hug. I wanted to hug her forever. But I had to let go.

--Y/N POV--

"Well I see that you have improved In your skills in drawing." I said smiling wiping my tears. "Uh yeah I always drew you as my inspiration." Hiccup answers. I was still wiping my tears trying not to let him notice. But of course he noticed that I was crying.

"Why are you crying??" Hiccup asked very curiously. "Oh I'm just so happy to be back and when I came here I saw the drawings and I cried." I answered. "Oh God I missed you so much." He said giving me another hug.

"What's going on with all the dragons everywhere?" I asked. "Oh that's a interesting story." Hiccups answered smiling. "Oh my God and what happened to your foot??" I was shocked to see that Hicccup had a fake foot. "Well I lost my foot when dragons and humans became friends." Hiccup answered. "Wait how did they become friends?" I asked. "Okay let's walk to my dad's hut, he misses you and while we are walking there I will tell you the story." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, okay." I said putting my hood on. "Why are you putting your hood on?" Hiccup asked. "I dont want no one to see me." I answered. He takes my hood off and says, "You dont need to cover your face, people have missed you." "Okay." I said. We walked out of our spot and he started to tell me the story.

As we were walking to his dad's hut, I noticed that people were staring and me and Hiccup walking.

"Toothless saved my life, but when I woke up I was at my hut on my bed, and that's when I discovered that I lost my foot. I got up and walked out my hut and saw dragons and people were together." Hiccup finished telling me the story. "You know you inspired me to find a way to be friends with dragons Y/N." Hiccup said.

"Wow that's an amazing story Hiccup and I cant believe that I inspired you." I answered. "I really want to meet this Toothless." I said laughing. "You will, right now he's with other dragons hunting for fish." Hiccup answered smiling. We had just got to his dad hut. When we walk in you will never believe who was there talking to Hiccups dad.

"Y/N!?" Astrid and Mr. Haddock said completely shocked. "Its me, Y/N!" I answered. Mr. Haddock comes up to me and gives me a huge hug where he even picked me up. "We all missed you Y/N welcome back." Mr. Haddock said. I noticed that Astrid was standing far away from me while Hiccups dad and I were catching up.

ASTRIDS POV

Mr. Haddock and me were talking about Hiccup and our planned out marriage when Y/N walks in with Hiccup. She was honestly really beautiful. Right when I saw her I wanted to punch her in the face. But after she talked to Mr. Haddock, I was expected to say hi to her of course. I gave her a really big hug and whispered into her eat, " welcome back Y/N."

Y/N POV

Astrid then came up to me and gave me the most fake hug ever, and she whispered into my ear ," welcome back, Y/N." When she said that I kinda got the chills down my back.

"What are you doing back here Y/N?" Mr. Haddock asked me. "Um well things back at Arendalle weren't good, so my parents let me come here. And I'm planning on staying here...Forever." I answered. I can't believe I lied. But they cant know about my old life l, it was awful without Hiccup in my life. "Oh, well that's great." Astrid says with an attitude.