{{Hyunjee}}

"Seriously. It's Saturday what do you want." Hyunjee said to her younger brother.

"I want breakfast." Yugyeom said poking his sister. She sighed and rolled out of bed. Her brother led her to the kitchen where she started breakfast. She made a few pancakes and some bacon for them.

"Hey Noona?" Yugyeom asked shyly. Which was unusual. She knew he was being serious.

"What." She said mid bite.

"What if I can't find her." Yugyeom asked. She sighed and put her fork down.

"You will, it may take a bit but you will." She reassured him.

"I know but you haven't found yours so." He said then trailed off. She sighed louder and made him look at her.

"You will find her I promise. It may take a bit but that is okay. The only reason I haven't found mine is because I don't look." She said. Her brother nodded and hugged her. He whispered a sweet thank you and went to his room.

"I'm going to look for her. I'll be asleep!" He said rushing up the stairs. She smiled at her little brother as she cleaned the kitchen.

She finished and went to her room. She sat at her desk to watch something but was distracted by the picture on her desk. It was from two years ago. When her father was alive. Their father died in a car accident. Their mother had to work two jobs to support the family.

She started to tear up but got frustrated and got away from the desk. She laid on her bed scrolling through her phone when she felt herself falling asleep. It was only 7 in the morning so she decided to go back to sleep and to her favorite place.

(Italics are dream world)

Thump. Thump. Thump.

'I can be your hero. I can be your man'

The speakers blasted Hero by Monsta X as Hyunjee ran around the abandoned city. She loved this place. She was always redecorating buildings or setting up more speakers. She stopped running and sat on a bench in one of the parks. She caught her breath then went to the soda shop across town.

She grabbed a sprite then exited. She went to the  center of town where her favorite spot was. She changed the song to Paradise by NCT 127. It calmed her down and brought her peace.

Her feet dangled off the edge as she sat on what seemed like the top of the world. The city was gorgeous. Some of it's buildings had graffiti of poems or songs she had written. She took a deep breath then noticed something. Someone.

She jumped down off the building and landed perfectly. Something she could never do in real life.

She set her sprite down on the street corner and walked to the park. She saw a boy.

He had a smile that was bright. He radiated. He was also calm at the same time. She stood at the edge of the park watching him. He seemed to glide on air. He walked so lightly like he didn't have a care in the world. He finally noticed her. His eyes became wide.

"I thought- I can't believe it. I thought I was alone." He said. His voice was soothing and sweet, although he was surprised.

"Same." She said. For some reason she was nervous. She didn't know why. "I'm Hyunjee. By the way." She said.

He walked closer to her and stuck out his hand. She shook it as he introduced himself. "I'm Youngjae." He beamed.

He was so much better up close. His smile. His eyes. His presence.