Halloween

"Tanner!" I called out. "I wanna see your costume so hurry up!"

"I'm hurrying baby cakes. Just wait for one more second."

I tapped my foot impatiently. We were already late for the annual party in London.

"Ok I'm done." Tanner said as he finally came out of the changing room.

"Omg Tanner what are you wearing?!" I yelled.

"My swim trunks. Can't you tell?"

Tanner had some ridiculous neon orange and blue swim trunks that totally clashed with his slightly pale skin.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, of course I can tell. What I meant was why are you wearing your swim trunks?"

"Well you could have said that the first time," he muttered under his breath.

I sent a death glare his way while he put his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry Leigh."

"Just get on with your answer."

"Well, you said to put on a costume right? I couldn't find anything that fit me and looked like a costume so I got my swim trunks on instead."

"Yet it took you so long to change."

"Hey I'm a slow changer ok. I like taking my time," he said defensively.

"Whatever. We're as late as it is," I said in my to-die-for British accent.

Tanner stared at me with googly eyes. "I still can't believe I got a girl with an accent," he said dreamily.

"I can't believe that either, "I replied.

"I love you too..."

"...DOT DOT DOT. OK LET'S GO NOW."

***

When we arrived at the party, I thought the castle looked beautiful. There were dots of glittery paint all over the door, walls, and windows. You could hardly see the normal black bricks of the castle.

"The castle looks-" Tanner started while I cut him off.

"Beautiful, I know."

He looked at me oddly.

"Beautiful?" he asked in disbelief. "I'm sorry babe but that is HIDEOUS."

I my jaw dropped in shock while he continued.

"I mean, the color doesn't match AT ALL. Like what?"

"Babe? Are you ok? Do I need to get you to a hospital or what? Because I think the colors really match."

"Ermm no. Sorry to rain on your parade though."

"Whatever," I said flipping my luscious straight hair behind me. "Let's go in before me miss any more of the party."

He nodded and followed me in.

3 hours later

"Like omg. This is the bomb.com!" Sasha, my new friend commented.

"Ikr! This is so amazing I can't even..."

We were standing next to the chocolate fountain while picking up candy corn and dipping it in the delicious chocolate.

"I love this fountain to pieces. To PIECES. Like I want to do this every day. For the rest of my life." said Sasha.

"Omg me too! Chocolate fountains are the best in the world! Even better than Tanner..." I whispered the last part in Sasha's ear.

"Baby girl what was that?" Tanner asked from the other side of the room where he was learning how to salsa.

"Uhh...nothing!"

"That's what I though." he called back to me.

"I still meant it anyway," I said quietly to myself. "Tanner is...tanner but he's no match for a chocolate fountain."

"Tell me about it," Shakespeare said popping up out of nowhere like last July.

"OMG. NOT AGAIN. DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO KILL TANNER AGAIN YOU BUTT." I screamed in his ear as loudly as I could.

He winced a bit. "I think I might go deaf after this," he muttered.

"Whatever. What do you want? If it's Tanner, you can have him."

"What happened to what you said, or technically screamed, earlier?"

"I changed my mind," I replied casually. "He was getting on my nerves anyway."

He blinked slowly. "Ok...so that means I can take him?"

"Go right ahead. I don't care about that pale lump of human."

"Ouch. And ok I will." he said as he ran across the room interrupting Tanner's salsa lesson.

"Shakespeare!" Tanner cried in surprise.

"Yes, that would be me."

"What the chocolate fudge nuggets are you doing here?! I though you died!"

"Well obviously I'm immortal. Duh. I never stay dead for too long."

Tanner stared at Shakespeare. "Ok then."

"Ok. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to borrow you for a second. Or two. Or maybe for the next million years."

"Ahhhh!" Tanner squealed. "Leigh! Baby girl! Help me!"

I laughed evilly. "Too bad Tanner! I don't care about you anymore! We're done!"

"But-" he cried out before disappearing along with Shakespeare.

I decided to write another chapter...so yup...I hope you guys found this funny haha. And it's decided to @tannerr4

-Brittany