➥ 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 ℂ𝕒𝕜𝕖 & 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕖

Fancy cake & wine indeed. It was like fantasy had struck, for the two girls had never witnessed such a tremendous scene. A beautiful 5 star cafe with men and women of all types, wearing expensive clothing and fancy makeup on. Beautiful waiters and waitresses with the most divine outfits, the smell of chocolate and vanilla coffee running around in circles through the air. Freshly baked cakes just being put out, the small sound of a bell reoccuring every once in a while, and finally...the wine. It was the richest red and most divine looking color you'd ever see. The glass cup that curved up with a thin handle was not just simple to their eyes- it was impressive.

Kaiyla sat down in her beautiful Calvin Klein blue floral dress, the pattern and color radiating her beauty as she swung one leg over the other, focusing on their phone. "Order 453?" The barista looked at her, questioningly. She nodded, smiling politely. He handed her the red red wine, and placed down a vanilla and strawberry cake. "She's supposed to arrive by now.." The classical music strung her ears, sending shivers of excitement down her spine. 

The short-haired blonde sat down, smiling so bright it could be seen from several miles away. There was a silence as she pulled up the black chair, holding up her white chiffon. Designer, obviously. "I never thought we'd live a life like this.." Savannah stated, her blonde hair getting moved around by the light breeze as she tucked it behind her ear, safely.

"Me neither. It's like a dream," Kaiyla paused, sipping her wine. She made a sour face, placing it down. "How cute, you can't handle wine." Savannah giggled at her friend, biting into her strawberry cake.

"At least...at least I can hold my breath longer!" Kaiyla defended, with the...least great comeback. "You wanna test that theory?"