08 | After Party

It was loud, dark and sweaty. Those were the only words one could use to describe this after party. Maybe they should have gone to a different one, where there weren't random bodies grinding onto other random bodies. But no, Louis just had to listen to Zayn, and get dragged along to this one.

The only good part about it was the music playing, and the alcohol they were serving. Louis was going to town on the drinks, not wanting to be here sober. Unfortunately, drunk Louis was sassy Louis, and sassy Louis tended to gain attention. Louis hated having attention, because that was when he thrived. He always needed the attention to be on him, no matter what.

Now, though, he was drunk, and dancing. Not a great idea, but it wasn't like Louis cared. But then again, he did. Because drunk Louis was also horny Louis. If he found someone he wanted to grind up on, he'd do it, and probably end up doing something he'd regret in the morning.

But who cares, right? He's young, and single. He could have a little fun if he wanted to.

And that was how he found himself on the dance floor, dancing with a couple of faceless people. A few girls had come up to him, trying to run their hands up his body, but every time, he cringed away.

Here's the thing about Louis Tomlinson. He's gay, and pretty much everybody knows it. But he wasn't out yet. He was too scared to come out, since his closest friend from back home had turned against him when he came out to him. He was scared that nobody would accept him. But since a lot of gay celebrities had been coming out recently, his confidence to do so was growing.

And so, here he was, dancing with a guy he wasn't exactly paying any attention to. The guy tried to get behind him, so they could grind. Key word being tried. But Louis wasn't having it. He turned around, shaking his head with a tsk.

How could anybody think of Louis Tomlinson as a bottom? How could anyone think they could top him? He just radiated dominance.

"You tease. You want this." the guy spoke loudly, over the loud music.

Louis rolled his eyes, "Mate, I might be gay, but I don't take the front."

And with that, he walked away, leaving the faceless man behind, not even bothering to look back at his offended expression.

The longer Louis stayed, the more he drank, and the louder he got. And the louder he got, the more attention he received. And the more attention he received, the hornier he got. He turned to Theo, who had been standing with him for about twenty minutes, trying to keep him from drinking much more.

"I need a shag. I haven't had sex in months." Louis groaned, leaning his head into Theo's shoulder. It was strange not having to be careful about pulling his hair, but since it was tied up, it was fine.

Theo rolled his eyes, "Oh, you poor baby." he taunted. Then, Theo seemed to spot someone in the crowd, coming towards them, "Oh no, here comes trouble."

Louis looked up again, not seeing anything out of the ordinary, before someone bumped into his side. His head shot to his left, and he let out a gasp, his eyes lighting up. "Harry!"

Theo's eyebrows furrowed, watching Louis embrace the long-haired boy. He wasn't aware that Louis was chummy with Harry Styles of all people. He wasn't even aware that they'd met before. Harry seemed to notice Theo as well, and he held his hand out for the boy to shake.

"Hi, I'm Harry." Harry spoke. He was now standing beside Louis, a drunken grin on his face. "I didn't know that you guys were here, otherwise I would've come over before I had a bit to drink."

Theo wiped the surprise off of his face, and shook Harry's hand, "I'm Theo."

Then Louis interrupted, grabbing Harry's other hand, pulling him away. Theo could tell that he really was drunk, because he had his 'drunk' smile on. "Come dance with me, Harry."

And then the two left Theo standing alone at the bar, a beer in hand. Zayn approached him, 

"Was that Harry Styles?" Zayn asked.

Theo nodded, "Yeah. I didn't even know Louis knew him. Did you?"

"No."

Somehow, about half an hour after Louis and Harry had started Dancing, they'd escaped to a dark corner in the room. If anyone were to look over, all they'd see was two boys pressed against each other, lips locked, and tongues lashing. It was incredibly irresponsible, but neither Louis or Harry cared, There's been sparks between them the whole time they'd been dancing, and now they were simply acting on it.

It had started as simple swaying, to the two of them pressed closely together, grinding body parts, like a lot of other couples in the room. This was the second time they'd ever met, and somehow, they were acting like the couple beside them, who'd been together for three years. 

When they both decided they wanted a break from dancing, they'd escaped to the corner, where they'd seem like shadows to anyone else in the room. And then they'd been talking about random shit, flirting with each other. Before Harry had made a comment,

"Is it weird that I really want to kiss you?"

And then, Louis had pushed him up against the wall and pressed their lips together roughly. It had only escalated from there, to hands touching every part of each other's bodies, to Louis kissing down Harry's neck, leaving some nice, small bruises along his collarbone. But it wasn't exactly long before they pulled apart.

They were both panting heavily, foreheads leaning against each other.

"Can we go back to my hotel?" Louis asked, placing his lips onto Harry's again for a quick peck. Harry simply nodded, breathless. Louis grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the corner, an through the large crowd of dancing people.