"Last night felt amazing being with you Jacob.." Phiona said softly.

"I agree." I said.

"Don't we have school today?" Phiona asked.

"It's Sunday babe." I said.

"Oh..yeah." she giggled in shyness. I found it cute when she did this.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"I don't know..what do you want to do?" Phiona asked.

"Take you out." I said.

"Really?" Phiona asked.

"Yes." I laughed.

"Okay, just tell me what time." Phiona said.

"Alright." I said.

Phiona giggled and rolled away from me, bringing the sheet with her. She slipped back on her shirt and shorts.

"I'm going to get a shower and put on something nice, be out in a moment." Phiona said.

"Okay, I'll go do the same." I said. She nodded her head and shut the door to her bathroom.

I got up from her bed and walked into my room. I began to shower and everything, soon all dressed and ready. I went downstairs for breakfast with the family, where Phiona was already sitting there with the kids. I kissed her cheek and sat next to her. She softly blushed, stuffing her face with fluffy pancakes. April, of course, eyed us up and down. Assuming, as always.

"Good Morning everyone." Mrs. Roberts said.

"Morning." We all said in unison.

I looked to Phiona. She had on a beautiful maroon red, knee length dress. One of many dresses that Mrs. Roberts had bought her. Her curls flowed naturally as always, and her glasses sat upon her nose. She looked beautifully sophisticated.

"What?" Phiona asked.

"Oh, nothing. You look beautiful." I said.

"Thank you." Phiona blushed.

"You two are such a cute couple." Mrs. Roberts said.

"Thanks." I said and winked at Phiona. She giggled and finished her food.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, come on." Phiona said. I smiled as we both stood from the table.

"We'll be back later, everyone." I said.

"Okay, you two be safe and have fun." Mrs. Roberts said.

"We will ma'am." Phiona softly assured.

We soon left out of the door and went out to our vehicle. We strapped on our seat belts and left out of the driveway. We drove away from the mansion and drove around the city. This time we were in daylight so the city looked even more beautiful. 

"Movies first right?" Phiona asked.

"You got it." I said.

We made our way towards the movie theatre. When inside, we bought two tickets to see the movie, 'The Fault In Our Stars.' We then walked into a huge screening room. Honestly, being me, you wouldn't catch me watching a movie like this. But I did it for Phiona, her being all sweet and what not. We held hands as the movie began and soon found ourselves enjoying it.

It was sad, I would say but also interestingly sweet. Phiona's eyes would water every once in a while, but I consoled her. So far, I was having a great day with her. It was meant for us, before our last week of school started tomorrow on Monday. We hadn't finished our year long project at all, but I had an idea on what we learned from both each other and the world, to see what we would present and talk about.