Chapter 13

*Pipper's POV*

"And," I simply say.

"It is negative," her voice is bland and empty. Isiah drops his head down. The doctor leaves to give us privacy.

"I'm sorry, Isiah," I say.

"Don't be sorry, baby. This isn't your fault. Maybe it's safer you're not. Because when we are pregnant, we'll be in a better place to keep you and the baby safe," he assured me. His hands envelope me in a hug. I kiss his rough cheek.

We leave the hospital back to my mom's house.  The car ride is silent as the rain keeps down pouring. I decide to text Winter.

'It's Pipper. Would you want to meet up today?'

After about 20 minutes she texts back.

'Sure, your place?'

I give her my mom's address and she's coming over around 1ish. I tell Isiah and he just nods his head.  Arriving home, my mother has left to work.

"Isiah, we're going to be okay. It is probably better off like this. We're sad about something that never existed." He nods his head again after he hears me and goes to his bag.

"You know, Pipper, you've been very mouthy lately. Have you been wanting something," Isiah's voice is getting darker. He walks over to me wrapping his hand around my throat.

"Tell me baby, why have you been so bratty," he comes at me again. "Do you want me to hit you till your bruised or choke you till you can't breathe anymore, tell daddy."

I grab his hand and put it on my face. He raises his arm and slaps me so I fall. He pulls me up and hits me again. He grabs the leash and collar. Putting the collar around me, he hooks the leash on. I am dragged to the corner of the room and told to sit and stay. He pulls down his pants to reveal his hard dick. He starts jerking himself off while looking at me. I try to get up, but Isiah slaps me and tells me to stay.

"Fucking slut, know your place," his words are stern and only turn me on more. I want to get in trouble. So, I stand up and push him back. He pushes me against the wall and grabs my boobs so hard it hurts. With all my strength, I shove his hands off me and grab his dick roughly. With my other hand, I squeeze his balls tightly.

"Little whore wants to fight for dominance. I think you know who'll win this game," his words only make me want to do it more. I slap his face as hard as I can. His eyes become undeniably dark. He shoves my body against the wall and I can feel the bruises starting to form. He turns me around and starts beating my ass with his hand. He slaps my face so hard, I start to cry. A smirk grows on his face. He spits on my cheek and pulls my hair. Shoving me to my knees and propping my mouth open, I start to taste and feel his piss going down my throat.

He's so filled with anger now. After he finishes pissing in my mouth. He goes to his bag again. He turned his back to me, how silly. I run over to him and push him over into the dresser. He turns around holding the knife in his hand. I immediately freeze.

"Aw is my stupid slut scared now," he says as pointing the knife towards my throat. Grabbing the back of my head and pulling me towards him. The knife slices my throat superficially. He throws me onto the bed so my ass is facing up. He kneels down and cuts his initials into my skin. Throwing the knife next to my face. I can see the blood on the very tip of the shiny knife. He pours lube all over my ass. Next thing I know is, he fills my ass with his dick. The thrusting is so fast and deep. My body keeps moving forward till he grabs my waist and yanks me back into the position of his liking. He fucks me so deeply, I keep crying in pain.

The door swings open, "Pipper, are you okay. What's going on," it's Winter's voice. "I knocked on the front door, but I heard screaming and crying, so I rushed up here," she says.

"She's fine," Isiah says while grabbing the blanket to cover himself and me. I look at her to see she's smiling.

"Winter, how old are you? And how open is this relationship that you are in," I ask her.

"I'm 21 and very," she responds back. I lean up and walk over to her and kiss her. She starts taking off her shirt and skirt.

"Pipper, what are you doing," Isiah yells.

"Put us both in check, daddy," I softly say back. A grin grows on his face. He walks over to Winter and I and starts kissing her. I get on my knees and start sucking his dick. Winter kneels down with me and we start kissing again. I pull her over to the bed and take off the rest of her clothes. Our boobs are together when I feel Isiah pull me up so my pussy is over Winter's mouth. She starts eating me out and moving her tongue in ways I've never felt before. Isiah starts fucking her while we both lean in and kiss. Isiah's grabbing my boobs while kissing me. I get off of Winter and start kissing her boobs while biting her nipples. Isiah walks over to me, he places me with my ass up in the air so he can fuck that now. Winter gets between Isiah's legs so she can suck his balls. Isiah pulls out and cums all over my back. Winter stands up and licks up all his cum off my back. Isiah pulls me up and hugs me.

"Do you guys mind if I shower here," Winter asks.

"Yes, of course, it's down the hall to the left," I tell her. She walks off to shower.

"Are you okay," Isiah asks me.

"Yes, are you," I question back.

"That was surprising, but amazing. It was hard to see you kiss someone else though," he answers back.

"I love you and only you. I just thought you might enjoy switching it up, but I don't want an open relationship ever. We can only be with other people if we're both together and both consent," I ask and sort of tell him.

"I agree, baby girl," he tells me. We lay on the bed together and he wraps his arms around my body. Winter comes back in.

"Well, it was just lovely getting to know you guys in a very intimate way," she says with a laugh.

"Same with you," I laugh back.

"I shall be going home and explaining to my boyfriend what just happened. He'll get a kick out of it, I'll text you later," Winter says, seeing her way out.

"I'm going to shower my love," I tell Isiah.

"Let's take a bath together," his idea pops out of his mouth.