The meeting

One day later:

After I captured Daisy Johnson and turned her into my obedient slave I wanted to sell her to my client. So I meet him in my conference room. I sit on my chair at the end of a big table. Behind me stands my sexy slave Natasha. After a few minutes of waiting my client comes in.

I: There you are!

Client: So I heard you have captured Daisy Johnson?

I: Yes I have! Daisy! Come in!

The door behind me opens and Daisy comes in wearing her sexy bodysuit.

I: Here she is!

Client: You really impress me Mr....

I: You can call me „Controller" from now on.

Client: Ok Controller. So you've made her obedient?

I: Yes I did! Daisy, come to me.

Daisy: Yes master.

She comes closer to me and I grap her breasts while she shows no reaction.

Client: I see... can I have a closer look at her?

I: Of course! Daisy show yourself to my client.

Daisy: As you wish master.

She steps closer to him while I see that he look right at her tits.

Client: She looks very good

I: Of course she does. Otherwise she wouldn't be my slave.

My client stands up and looks closer at her. He walks around her while he strokes over her body.

Client: And you could make her to my slave?

I: Of course I can! I just change something in her microchip and she is yours.

Client: So how much do you want for her?

I: She's a very good product. A sexy body, beautiful face and bis breasts. What do you want more from your mind controlled slave?

Client: I know she's a very good product. So what's her price.

I: How about 5 million dollar?

Client: 5 million? You're kidding me!

I: I can just take her back with me again. But I don't know how often you'll get the chance to buy a mind controlled Daisy Johnson again?

Client: 4 million!

I: That sounds better. 4,5 million!

Client: Ok Controller. I buy her for 4,5 million!

I: Very good. You won't regret it.

Client: I've transferred the money to your account already. Now make her my slave!

I: Daisy, this is your new master. You do anything he tells you to do! You will be his slave from now on!

Daisy looks at her new master.

Daisy: Do you have any orders master?

Client: I can't believe I have the control over Daisy Johnson now. Come with me my pretty slave.

Daisy: Of course master!

After that day something big happened. Thanos destroyed the earth. But what looks like to be a disaster was huge luck for me. Thanos killed all superheroes except for female superheroes. He destroyed many cities and organizations like SHIELD but he left the earth without destroying it entirely. It was like he was searching for something and when he found it he just left. And now everything turned out great for me. Every male superhero who could stop me is dead and every female superhero is weaker than ever. It is my time to rule the world. My plan is to capture all of the hottest superheroes on earth and turn them into my slaves. With all those heroes on my side no one can stop me. But it's a long way to go. Now I only have the Black Widow and Daisy Johnson aka Quake which I sold. And I need more money, but I know how to get it. I make a collection out of the sexiest superheroes and then I sell them for a fortune. After that they all come back to me and I'm not only rich, I'll have an army out of sexy superheroes.