My new hypno slave

So my plan was to Capture Daisy Johnson and turn her into a mindless slave. Then I would sell her to my client. But of course he won't keep her, I would be really dumb if I would sell her. After I sell her to him she would kill him and then come back to me. But first I had to get the sexy Daisy Johnson. So I told Natasha she should contact Daisy because she has to tell her something. Then I reveal my trap and turn her into my slave.

One day later:

Natasha told Daisy to meet at an old warehouse. Natasha stands in the middle of the big hall and waits for Daisy. After a few minutes she enters the warehouse and sees Natasha.

Daisy: Hey Natasha! Why do you want to talk to me?

Natasha acts like she's the normal Black Widow.

Natasha: I plan a big attack against hydra and I need your help.

Daisy: Ok and what did you plan?

Natasha: I've found someone who understands me. He's perfect! With his help we could do anything.

Daisy: And who is this?

Natasha: My master!

Daisy: Your what?

At that moment I shoot my freeze gun at her. She puts her arms in front to protect her from the beam.

 She puts her arms in front to protect her from the beam

But it hits her right into her chest. Her body freezes so that she can't move anything except for her head.

Daisy: What?... Natasha? What's happening?

Natasha: Everything will be alright Daisy. No, everything will be perfect.

I step to the two women so that Daisy can see me.

Daisy: Who are you?

I: I'm your new master! Like your friend Natasha you'll be my mindless slave!

Daisy: I'll never be your slave!

I: Oh Natasha said the exact same thing before I brainwashed her.

Natasha: Believe me Daisy, there's nothing better to be his slave.

Daisy: What did you do to her?

I: That doesn't matter. You should ask what I do to you!

Daisy: Wait... stop! Don't do this to me!

I place the microchip on her neck and unfreeze her.

Daisy: I don't feel changed. Your little toy didn't work!

I: You're sure about that? Get on your knees!

Daisy: What? You think I obey you?

But at the same time her body moves to her knees.

Daisy: What's happening? What did you do?

I: Don't look so angry Daisy. Everything will be perfect as you start to obey me.

Her angry face turns into a smile.

Daisy: I...can't...be...angry!

I: Of course you can't! I told you to not be angry. Don't worry Daisy, after a few hours you will be as a perfect slave as Natasha. Right Natasha? How do you feel being my slave?

Natasha: You're the best thing that ever happened to me master. Now I don't have to think for myself, it feels so good to pleasure you. My life with you is just perfect master.

I: You see Daisy? She seems very happy being my slave and so will you.

The hot spy still kneels in front of me with a smile on her face, but I still feel that she is angry.

I: Now my pretty slave, you won't be angry at all. From now on you do nothing more than obeying me and doing anything I say understood. You won't think for yourself anymore, I think for you. And of course you will call me master.

Daisy looks up at me.

Daisy: I'm your pretty little slave. I do anything you want me to. I won't think for myself anymore. I will obey you master.

I: Very good Daisy. Now stand up! I want to have a closer look at my new slave.

Daisy: Of course master.

She stands up and looks right into my eyes.

I walk around her while I have a closer look at her

I: That suit looks very sexy on you. In general you're really hot Daisy. You impress me.

Daisy: Thank you master.

I:  You're a very good product. Now I know why my client wanted you. I think I'll get a good price for you.

I slap her ass while I say that. But she doesn't react to the slap.

I: Now Daisy, I have a very important mission for you.

Daisy: I do anything you want from me master.

I: So I'll sell you to one of my clients and I'll tell you to obey him. I take the money and you will go home with him. After that you kill him and come back to me, understood?

Daisy: Yes master.