foreword

First of all, thank you for clicking on this book!

I hope you'll love reading it as much as I love writing it. 

If you've been following me for a while, you'll know I've been kind of MIA for a pretty long time. Sorry about that, but I've just been so busy with school and work, and I also lost interest in writing for a while. Even though I missed it, I didn't know how much I really had missed it until I started writing this book again. 

I'm just going to say it directly; updates will most likely not be consistent. I'll try to get a chapter up every week or so, but I don't want to rush this book. I don't want to be writing a chapter if I'm not passionate about it. That will not work out well for either of us. So, updates may be slow, and I'm sorry if that bothers you. I'm not expecting to get a lot of reads on this book, but I hope that those of you who read it will fall in love slowly and deeply. 

This is a slow-burn book and a bit slow-paced as well, so if you don't like that you can just click off of this book now. Sorry. I felt that Lethal Love was very rushed (not the only thing that made it not so great lol), and so I want to take time to write something special this time. Although Lethal Love is like my first baby on here, I don't even have the inspiration to edit any of it, so I'm just going to leave it as it is because I'm lazy af.

Just a warning; the book contains strong language and some steamy scenes. (I think. I haven't written any yet but I might.)

If you're still here and planning on reading this story, then I wish you happy reading!

Love,
Alice