Boundaries Chapter 11

Comenzar desde el principio

 "Guys," I yelled. I swirled around to face them but they were no where in sight. Great. What friends I had. I guess I was going to be alone for the next 4 hours unless I find them. For now, I decided to lean against the wall and just watch everyone dance.

The disco lights reflected upon my whole body, lighting everyone up in the darkness. There were so many people here and they were all having such a fun time. Dancing wasn't really my thing  so I awkwardly stood in the corner. A girl pressed herself upon me and gently whispered on my ear, "Wanna dance?"

I kindly declined but she pulled me away from the corner, into the crowd of people.

The abstract and blinking lights quickly went over her face, revealing a pretty innocent looking girl. She had clear smooth skin and bright hazel eyes. I shrugged and began dancing with her, swifting freely with her movements. Dancing with a stranger was an interesting thing. I closed my eyes and let the moves come naturally.

She was closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I closed my eyes and listened to the music, placing my own arms around her tiny waist. I noticed Feel So Close by Calvin Harris was playing extremely loud. Other teenagers bumped into me constantly, getting me a little annoyed so I tried moving away, but the girl held me tighter. I could see her smile and she leaned in and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Excuse me." I said quickly, tangling away from her arms and pushing the other people aside.

I went into the kitchen, and poured myself a cup of lime punch. It was too boisterous out there for my fragile self and tender ears. I was kind enough to dance with that girl, until she kissed me. I wasn't letting anyone have their way with me just like that. It was kind of frustrating, really. I stepped out of the kitchen, through the crowd and somewhere deeper into the house where it was quieter. I searched for a bathroom, just so I could have something to do.

There was a door on the left side of the hallway but I found it only to be a closet. I sighed, making my way down the hallway, seeing another plain door with carved squares into it. Opening the door, I saw several people sitting, who all stared at me with intimidating eyes. A hand pulled me in and I heard Skylar's voice. "Dylan! Oh, Dylan, join the game! We just started."

"What?" I asked confused. "Game?" 

She just smiled at me, as I sat down. A couple girls were seated beside me, and a few boys in front of me. Sil was sitting by them too. We all made a circle, like it was story time back in kindergarten. "Andrew!" she called. "Come join!"

I looked back to see him walking in. I could hear the loud music bursting in and then fading when the door was closed. He was dressed in a striped tank and black skinny jeans. He chuckled, "Hey Skylar."

"Your outfit looks better." Skylar whispered to me and I rolled my eyes. Andrew sat down right across from me.      

"Alright," Skylar announced. " This game is kind of like..." She thought for a second. " Truth or dare with spin the bottle." She brought out a full bottle of alcohol from a mini fridge in the corner of the room and placed it in the middle of the circle.

"I'll spin it and whoever it lands on, they have to take a sip and pick truth or dare. But," she said, holding up her finger. " I have a bunch of cards in my hands with questions and dares and I'll randomly choose them. You have to do what it says or answer truthfully or else.."  

A girl spoke up. "Or else what?"

The group was suddenly interested. Skylar re-opened the fridge behind her and pulled out another bottle. " You have to drink a whole bottle of alcohol.We have more than plenty so it will never run out." 

"Oh, that's nothing." someone commented.

"Oh really?" she said. "We'll see about that."              

"Don't get drunk. Promise me."  I remembered the promise I made to my mom. This game might just break it. I took a deep breath. " I'm not going to play," I blurted unconsciously. My eyes widened as everyone turned to me. 

"Don't be a party pooper." someone said. I saw Andrew grin at me. "It'll be worth it." he said and I fell into his words. It couldn't be so bad, could it? What's the worst that could happen? I frowned immediately and tried to erase that question from my mind. Based on movies, the worst always happens.

Hello, lovely people! I just want to say here that my friend RavenRaven has a new BoyxBoy story and it would be greatly appreciated if you all could read it too! I dedicated this chapter to her so just go to her profile. It's called Chances in Australia and I know it's going to be amazing. Tell me if you voted for it and I'll dedicate a chapter to you? Thanks! And like my story so far? Comment and Vote!